The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
We doing all this testing but no contact tracing. And the borders are still open. These nikkas don’t know what the fukk they’re doing.

At allllll

I'm convinced each person in all levels of government and in all governmental agencies is mentally disabled at this point, it's the only way we can explain the incompetence throughout all levels of government

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Remember when these a$$holes decided not to stop flights and said it was going to be rare for this to be transmitted through air travel in March and April? Saying that passenger travel was "essential" and they needed to keep travel open for tracing purposes? fukking dimwits finally doing something at the right time

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Number of ppl in ICU in ottawa's...zero

Smh we been open but now all of ontario is locked

This is ridiculous
It’s just for headlines that they do this

a very cynical overreaction to make it seem like Fords govt is doing their job

Ottawa you could agree shouldn’t have stayed in orange zone y’all basically green

They won’t end this until they destroy independent business forever.

What about the parents who have to be in lockdown for a month since kids won’t go back until Jan 11th

Mind you as much as we complain about Ford the Liberals would’ve had us in full lockdown since March with no change

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I truly despise home workouts

I’ll just take the L the next 4 weeks, eat clean, a little calisthenics (pushups and sit-ups) and be done with it.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
It’s just for headlines that they do this

a very cynical overreaction to make it seem like Fords govt is doing their job

Ottawa you could agree shouldn’t have stayed in orange zone y’all basically green

They won’t end this until they destroy independent business forever.

What about the parents who have to be in lockdown for a month since kids won’t go back until Jan 11th

Mind you as much as we complain about Ford the Liberals would’ve had us in full lockdown since March with no change

I don't think any party would done anything differently in this country. They would've done the same thing and followed the same shytty strategy/lack of enforcement as the US. This country doesn't do anything until they're close to complete failure. Look at the slow response at every level of government. These idiots can only barely function in regular times to keep up the status quo. They spend more time doing "research", hiring consultants and talking about things than actually doing something

During a real emergency? Forget it, these rich white morons in parliament can't do shyt for you.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't think any party would done anything differently in this country. They would've done the same thing and followed the same shytty strategy/lack of enforcement as the US. This country doesn't do anything until they're close to complete failure. Look at the slow response at every level of government. These idiots can only barely function in regular times to keep up the status quo. They spend more time doing "research", hiring consultants and talking about things than actually doing something

During a real emergency? Forget it, these rich white morons in parliament can't do shyt for you.
They got their 300k year salary .they dont give a fukk about small buisness

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They don't give a fukk about anybody, much less small business. Laughing it up off camera at their pressers while people are struggling, getting sick and dying. fukk em
On my whatsapp group..everyone is depressed..like legit :mjcry: cause all these lockdowns

International flights still coming smh

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
On my whatsapp group..everyone is depressed..like legit :mjcry: cause all these lockdowns

International flights still coming smh

Yeah man, I think I was depressed at the beginning of this, but now I'm just angry. I can't believe my friends and cousins out in Asia are out clubbing, eating, going to concerts and partying and all of them (in Vietnam, China and HK) had life back to normal in a month and a half, and this country is STILL fukking struggling to get people to follow rules. I knew white people were stupid, but THIS stupid in the face of a pandemic that threatens to be endemic with another corona mutation on the way? Un-fukking-believable.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man, I think I was depressed at the beginning of this, but now I'm just angry. I can't believe my friends and cousins out in Asia are out clubbing, eating, going to concerts and partying and all of them (in Vietnam, China and HK) had life back to normal in a month and a half, and this country is STILL fukking struggling to get people to follow rules. I knew white people were stupid, but THIS stupid in the face of a pandemic that threatens to be endemic with another corona mutation on the way? Un-fukking-believable.
majority of the cases are from home gatherings..not the gym or restaurants..

my cousin in Nairobi living well partying everynight. smh

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Remember when these a$$holes decided not to stop flights and said it was going to be rare for this to be transmitted through air travel in March and April? Saying that passenger travel was "essential" and they needed to keep travel open for tracing purposes? fukking dimwits finally doing something at the right time

Too little too late though. These nikkas bout to have us in a second year of lockdown cuz they can’t make competent decisions