Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Inhale dust and sneeze? Covid test
Allergies? Covid test

These idiots have no idea what to do.
you right they don't know but that doesn't make them idiots

schools should never have opened if we want to talk about idiotic things. you have children running around living like normal they are around strangers daily and make all types of contact then go home to separate dwellings but we are somehow surprised that numbers are running up while the most likely of super spreaders have open access to pass viral loads.

shyt is retarded.

the only reason schools were opened was for the convenience of parents and it was not smart and none of this shyt is but I'm not actually mad at anyone. nobody has answers. we are just figuring this shyt out.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
you right they don't know but that doesn't make them idiots

schools should never have opened if we want to talk about idiotic things. you have children running around living like normal they are around strangers daily and make all types of contact then go home to separate dwellings but we are somehow surprised that numbers are running up while the most likely of super spreaders have open access to pass viral loads.

shyt is retarded.

the only reason schools were opened was for the convenience of parents and it was not smart and none of this shyt is but I'm not actually mad at anyone. nobody has answers. we are just figuring this shyt out.
Do we know that schools source of super spreaders?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"Baby this is New Toronto"

Garbage Toronto rap

Dudes are so happy repping metro housing complexes, being brain dead and promoting violence and drugs. One of the easiest places in the western world for a black man to live a good life as long as you stay out of trouble and get a decent education but these dullards cant even do that.