The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not a 100% certain, but my guess is health care workers would most likely be 1st....and as far as LTC facilities I came across this..

it should go to the old folks in LTC facilities they are the ones dying
Only two health care workers have died of covid

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:get forced to pay back 14 racks during the holiday's brehs....

Painful breh - a bad situation turned worse :mjcry:

Bad situation, but at the same time how were these people supporting themselves if their businesses made less than 5k a year after expenses before covid? They are either cheating on their taxes by inflating expenses or they are doing tons of cash jobs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mark of the beast :demonic:

End days

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thank God I grew up in an area with enough black people to feel safe. Canada is very slept on when it comes to racism. :scust:

Notice again its only the woman they attacked, these cacs know better than to hurl anything at a black man.