The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
LMAO ahahhaha.

Legit when the world opens up and Canada is still in lockdown in Summer 2021, I think that's when the resentment will build up.

We are getting a vaccine after Mexico

:mjlol:

How is a government of a first world country struggling to vaccinate 37 million people :russ:

We are a joke.:francis:
Our politicians are the woat

Daps
Our politicians are the woat

I can't even watch press conferences with canadian politicians anymore.:gucci:

Canadian politicians excel at answering a question with superfluous language without ever directly answering the question. Especially when the right answer makes them look bad.

I know all politicians do this to some extent. Even a narcissist like Trump sounds like a bumbling idiot when answering a tough question, however he still provides an answer even if it's unfavourable. (See: "it is what it is) lmao.:manny:

But Canadian politicians certainly have the gift of gab. Their PR training is unlike no other on the planet lmao.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That fat ass is sitting on 4 billion dollars in aid and is not giving it to the small businesses that need it the most.
But what do we expect from a drug dealer like Ford? Honesty, and upstanding behaviour lmao. :mjlol:

the amount of money we all pay here for taxes and ford won't open up the coffers

also remember how before covid we had to halt hiring non essential staff in healthcare as it was mandated

rob ford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>doug
doug is a buffoon skating off his brothers name