MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you know what
I don't blame any business for opening.

Doug ford is a bumbling idiot. Because walmart sells groceries they can open, but billy bob and jill clothing store can't?

you can have 20 kids in a small classroom but can't have 20 people in church?

york region can be open but toronto close?
Vaughan mills is packed like sardines today but a little diner in toronto can't open?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
you know what

Doug ford is a bumbling idiot. Because walmart sells groceries they can open, but billy bob and jill clothing store can't?

Vaughan mills is packed like sardines today but a little diner in toronto can't open?
:bryan:

We're all fukked :patrice:

Gonna hit 2000 a day mid next week

Daps
Idiots didnt have facilities set up
Wtf

Nah, but that's due to mulroneys and harpers government that sold everything and dismantled our vaccine making capabilities.

Even during trudeau's tenure it would be impossible to undo what the previous governments did and build capable vaccine factories.

What is so sad, is that Canada doesn't even have the capacity to make create and effectively run a vaccine factory.

That requires a ton of money and capabilities beyond canada's measure. The brain drain has led many educated Canadians to move to america for better opportunities.

How are we a first world country if we can't even do that?

:picard:

Daps
you know what

That fat ass is sitting on 4 billion dollars in aid and is not giving it to the small businesses that need it the most.
But what do we expect from a drug dealer like Ford? Honesty, and upstanding behaviour lmao. :mjlol:

Daps
Treadue and feds about to fumble this vaccine rollout:snoop:

They stated earlier today that most Canadians will be vaccinated by September 2021. That's like 4 months after america's projection.

It would be smart for them to overestimate the time. People get less pissed that way. Here's hoping that's the case here.

....but knowing our government it's still a good idea to expect the worst case.:francis:

We really are not gonna know for sure unless the moment we get vaccinated ourselves :beli:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They stated earlier today that most Canadians will be vaccinated by September 2021. That's like 4 months after america's projection.

It would be smart for them to overestimate the time. People get less pissed that way. Here's hoping that's the case here.

....but knowing our government it's still a good idea to expect the worst case.
How long will it take to get facilities set up to store these vaccines?

Whats crazy is that moderna announced n june that they will have vaccine ib the winter

Daps
How long will it take to get facilities set up to store these vaccines?

They never gave us that information.

The government is being extremely tight lipped about the situation and the overall process. Which is fukked.

In America, they have a website and a legitimate plan that outlines every detail/step in the process. But Canada? Just word of mouth. No tangible plan in sight.

Who the fukk is running this clown show? :mjtf:

Canadians love to look down on Americans as stupid (this magnified with trump's election lol) and hey fail to see how ridiculously inept and incompetent our own government is. How the fukk is vaccinating 35 million people a tough challenge. :what:

Especially when the UK, America, and Germany have already developed a plan and booked clinics for when the Vaccine arrives.

Canadians literally have a month headstart to implement a sound system starting in January and we still manage to not have anything concrete:martin:

This country is a fukking joke.

Daps
Yeah Operation Warp Speed's starts around xmas in the usa

Ita going to be funny when the americans close the borders on us
Smh lol

LMAOOOOOOO I'm glad trump isn't president starting January 20th because I know his petty ass would drag canada.
Like ...
"We got our vaccines before canada! See folks canada keeps asking for vaccines but I said No! Americans first, I'm gonna shut the border now because you know their government messed up. And you see, we gotta protect americans"

How embarrassing :mjlol:

But Biden will have tact and might even throw us a bone :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
LMAOOOOOOO I'm glad trump isn't president starting January 20th because I know his petty ass would drag canada.
Like ...
"We got our vaccines before canada! See folks canada keeps asking for vaccines but I said No! Americans first, I'm gonna shut the border now because you know their government messed up. And you see, we gotta protect americans"

How embarrassing :mjlol:

But Biden will have tact and might even throw us a bone :francis:
Lol trump would definitely said that

My couzin in saudi just called me clowning for canada not having the means to produce vaccine

Even saudi arabia got vaccine production labs ready

This is legit embarrassing :mjlol:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix

My couzin in saudi just called me clowning for canada not having the means to produce vaccine

Malc...do you actually think the American government is producing vaccine?

It's the private sector that's racing to finalize their version of the vaccine. (95%, 95.5%, cold storage etc..)
Pfizer, moderna, Johnson & Johnson, the labs actually developing the vaccines, are independent from any national government.

Daps

LMAO ahahhaha.

Legit when the world opens up and Canada is still in lockdown in Summer 2021, I think that's when the resentment will build up.

We are getting a vaccine after Mexico

:mjlol:

How is a government of a first world country struggling to vaccinate 37 million people :russ:

We are a joke.:francis: