The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Adding onto this More than 800 charges expected as police dismantle Toronto-area gang allegedly behind murders, brazen public shootings

During the search warrants, investigators said they seized 34 firearms, some of which were fully modified to become automatic high capacity weapons, nearly $1.4 million in Canadian cash, and more than $1.9 million of illegal street drugs, including 1.4 kg of fentanyl, 13.7 kg of cocaine, 1.2 kg of crack, 187 kg of marijuana, and other illegal substances.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Wish I didn't read this as I had lunch - I now remember this story ..sigh.

Makes no damn sense. These people are some of the most vulnerable. Seniors homes are the worst. Staff is over worked, underpaid and their frustrations lead to the patients getting shytty care. They need to fix that system ..

Yep. I have no problem with the home (it's not one of these white owned private homes, it's black owned and they treat my dad well), but how the government is handling this shyt. They're trying the best they can during these times.

If your parents are still able to walk and not mentally disabled...do not move them into a private LTC owned by white people or public LTC.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ford about to drop the hammer tomorrow on Peel, Toronto, York and Hamilton

They better keep the schools open.

As far as gym I'm good they ain't touching Barrie so fukk em.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4