Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Life isn’t guaranteed

I’ll be in London January :blessed:

500 round trip :obama:

I was planning to go Africa...Senegal & Ghana.
I had already had made friends and contacts in both countries.Im not comfortable goiing to either right now or getting on a plane.

I dont begrudge anyone who wants to do it right now but im not...im betting life for me will be guaranteed beyond this pandemic :yeshrug:

Who you flying with ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was planning to go Africa...Senegal & Ghana.
I had already had made friends and contacts in both countries.Im not comfortable goiing to either right now or getting on a plane.

I dont begrudge anyone who wants to do it right now but im not...im betting life for me will be guaranteed beyond this pandemic :yeshrug:

Who you flying with ?

British airways

Senegal you speak French?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
British airways

Senegal you speak French?

I speak enough but ive made some friends with some local womens on social media in both places....So whenever im ready to go i should be fine.

About a year ago i started preparing for this trip.I been talking to a bunch of women from Dakkar and Accra that i can cavort with if i went to one or both.At that time i wasnt decided which place i would go yet...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I speak enough but ive made some friends with some local womens on social media in both places....So whenever im ready to go i should be fine.

About a year ago i started preparing for this trip.I been talking to a bunch of women from Dakkar and Accra that i can cavort with if i went to one or both.At that time i wasnt decided which place i would go yet...

Smart that’s what I always do as well :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
doug ford

IllinformedDisastrousGuernseycow-small.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
life is short breh why you going to wait?
I know a few people that have travelled no issues
My issue with travelling isn’t the safety of it...it’s that i won’t get the full experience cuz life ain’t operating normally anywhere in the world rn so ima just chill until things start trending back in that direction

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My issue with travelling isn’t the safety of it...it’s that i won’t get the full experience cuz life ain’t operating normally anywhere in the world rn so ima just chill until things start trending back in that direction

I'm into photography
everywhere is dead perfect opportunity for shots :blessed: