The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went into work today eatons centre is dead

I’m shocked how these stores are surviving

Ive gone to Eaton Center a few times to grab a jacket and some sneakers and it’s nice :manny:

Dead and quiet. No teens running around. Get your shopping in and bounce :hubie:

As for the businesses :huhldup: if this drags into the middle of 2021, that mall might not survive

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yes there was but the wrong people were doing it wrong and thats its not going away...You cant be asking ppl to do shyt you have totell them to stay home or they will be fined/charged..You close EVERYTHING and allow NO travel in or out NONE...no exceptions,you have to be an authoritarian cuz ppl will do whatever they want if ur less.

Even when shyt was closed they were still allowing flights in and out of the country.Only way this works is if you shut down with an iron fist and this govt didnt do thatoron.

I applaud the govt for trying to be responsible and not follow the US's stupidity but they were way too lax on restrictions...Of course Toronto is leading the way,majority of downtown people are selfish who think they are above the rules at all times...

At this point, I don't expect our dumbass provincial government to do anything unless Trudeau gets involved. But I don't think Trudeau will do anything either. I don't expect the selfish morons who don't care about the collective good to follow the rules. You just have to think about yourself and your loved ones.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
profit margin for restaurants is so small already.

hows ottawa breh?
They just reopened gyms and resturants on saturday

Downtown still empty since 85 percent of govt workers work from home
All the resturants that rely on the lunch hours and after work traffic are dying slowly

However 28 new cases day..cases getting lower

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
King St restaurant club spots haven't been open for dine in/patio since before the pandemic

I love me some Jacob and Co steak :noah:

the group that owns Jacob and some other restaurants on the verge of letting them go. it was nice while it lasted :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

@Desirous where can we go for a date now?:unimpressed::mjcry::mjcry: