The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yup most people with mental health issues stay on the streets, shelters and worst of all detention centres matterfaxt I seen people go crazy after being in jail.

Hol on gyal waist bout beeeds
A wa daaat ya dep on
:gucci:

Yeah if you have family members that are struggling, I would just bring em to the hospital immediately if they show any signs of psychosis. If you're seeing a psychologist at their own practice, 9/10 of psychologists with their own practices are just legal pushers who don't care.

Don't recommend bringing them to CAMH, Rouge Valley Centenary and Markham Stouffville are pretty good. They'll go through the trouble of finding group homes/specialized housing for patients and they won't let people out unless they find the right mix of meds for patients. it's just that at Markham Stouffville, there's not a lot of staff and there's a lot of patients, but it's like that at most hospitals.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Yup most people with mental health issues stay on the streets, shelters and worst of all detention centres matterfaxt I seen people go crazy after being in jail.

Hol on gyal waist bout beeeds
A wa daaat ya dep on
:gucci:

fatima-hundredth-anniversary-rosary-7450006.jpg

not trying to see any of this again :wow:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Yeah if you have family members that are struggling, I would just bring em to the hospital immediately if they show any signs of psychosis. If you're seeing a psychologist at their own practice, 9/10 of psychologists with their own practices are just legal pushers who don't care.

Don't recommend bringing them to CAMH, Rouge Valley Centenary and Markham Stouffville are pretty good. They'll go through the trouble of finding group homes/specialized housing for patients and they won't let people out unless they find the right mix of meds for patients. it's just that at Markham Stouffville, there's not a lot of staff and there's a lot of patients, but it's like that at most hospitals.

A lot of the police killings a couple years ago were people that were having mental issues ...
Imagine how much of them are in segregation in the Toronto south detention
And come out even crazier....

The worst is yet to come for the city ...

Pray that you stay blessed ..

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I wanna come back in August. Can anyone put me on shows or events where I can get my ding-a-ling wet, eat good food, and smoke dope? :salute:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Career over
Basically I don’t know the details of the case itif it’s even true, but he better get on his r Kelly and make a song like I admit it.

Whetyer the outcome is one of guilt or innocence he’ll be looked at like gomeshi an all he’d be able to do is sue broke girls ...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Amazing how this mass murdering killer is being coddled in the media

He was a great guy just battling depression

Million dollar smile.

Black dudes never get this at all

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing how this mass murdering killer is being coddled in the media

He was a great guy just battling depression

Million dollar smile.

Black dudes never get this at all

Sickening

Just slop mental health into all this and that magically should answer all the questions to why a fukking murderer killed 2 innocent people and injured 15

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I wanna come back in August. Can anyone put me on shows or events where I can get my ding-a-ling wet, eat good food, and smoke dope? :salute:

Go to the event/festival section

NOW Magazine

See what you interested in .. you gotta accent so you good ...

Sickening

Just slop mental health into all this and that magically should answer all the questions to why a fukking murderer killed 2 innocent people and injured 15

Poverty can also trigger mental health so we should get leeway also

:sas2:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Anyone know any BLACK barbershops in toronto also? Im tryna get a shape up.

My hairline is perfect. I got locs and dont have a pushed back line so dont try to send me to a cac hipster:ufdup: