The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Karb

Veteran
Daps
We ain’t chicago, LA, baltimore, philly or new york.

So why are people trying so hard to make toronto a bad city? Is it cuz they think that since its in canada, outsiders (mainly americans) have that perception its soft...so now mf’ers have to prove to ppl that its infact a hard city?

:stopitslime::camby:

It makes absolutely no sense :snoop:

It took 400 years of cacs systemically breaking down the black man through slavery, Jim Crowe, flooding the streets with guns and drugs, prison industrial complex and etc before things got so bad for black Americans.

These Canadian blacks are first, second or maybe third generation immigrants who haven't experienced a fraction of the black American experience yet they are running towards a lifestyle of dysfunction and self annihilation at an alarming rate. No cacs have imposed any of this shyt upon them. They choose it because they think it's dope.

I have zero empathy for those fakkits. They are literally the scum of the Earth.

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
It makes absolutely no sense :snoop:

It took 400 years of cacs systemically breaking down the black man through slavery, Jim Crowe, flooding the streets with guns and drugs, prison industrial complex and etc before things got so bad for black Americans.

These Canadian blacks are first, second or maybe third generation immigrants who haven't experienced a fraction of the black American experience yet they are running towards a lifestyle of dysfunction and self annihilation at an alarming rate. No cacs have imposed any of this shyt upon them. They choose it because they it's dope.

I have zero empathy for those fakkits. They are literally the scum of the Earth.

exactly.

and don't even get me started about our people :snoop:

we're very fortunate to be living in a 1st world country were we're afforded free education up until university, free health care, employment opportunities, social assistance, etc. yet these youth and adults choose to participate in an unsustainable, unrealistic and degenerate lifestyle.

you would think the upcoming generation would know better by now....but it seems they're worst off.

the shyt i see on social media mayn. :francis: you would think we're innately primitive. :francis:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
exactly.

and don't even get me started about our people :snoop:

we're very fortunate to be living in a 1st world country were we're afforded free education up until university, free health care, employment opportunities, social assistance, etc. yet these youth and adults choose to participate in an unsustainable, unrealistic and degenerate lifestyle.

you would think the upcoming generation would know better by now....but it seems they're worst off.

the shyt i see on social media mayn. :francis: you would think we're innately primitive. :francis:

I blame their parents :snoop:

Came to Canada with no clear vision or plan. Didn't prepare their kids properly. Their minds are still back home so they never fully settled into their new life. Never bothered to try and understand the culture, the challenges that the youth may face etc.. Many haven't even bothered to learn the language. There's a huge generational gap between the parents and their kids breh, most of these kids are raised by their peers in the streets or by rap music :snoop:

Instead of investing in their kids future by living in decent neighborhoods, they build houses back home so they can stunt on the poor locals :dead:

It's not all parents tho :whoa:

But this is sadly true for many.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

Came to Canada with no clear vision or plan. Didn't prepare their kids properly. Their minds are still back home so they never fully settled into their new life. Never bothered to try and understand the culture, the challenges that the youth may face etc.. Many haven't even bothered to learn the language. There's a huge generational gap between the parents and their kids breh, most of these kids are raised by their peers in the streets or by rap music :snoop:

Instead of investing in their kids future by living in decent neighborhoods, they build houses back home so they can stunt on the poor locals :dead:

this shyt is the damn funniest. :heh:

oh "guuri ban disaya in hargeisa, bosaso, mogadishu, etc."....like lady, YOU AND YOUR KIDS LIVE IN CANADA...NOT AFRICA. :heh:

we also cannot see each other succeed. Its much easier to be jealous/envious or hate on a person for being successful than to seek advice/guidance/mentorship from that same person.

that is why you would see a substantially larger turnout at a cultural event/party than you would at a networking/mentorship event. And if people were to show up at the latter, its moreso to stunt and to show off then to genuinely help.

also, because our generation and the upcoming one are so engrossed in this degenerate lifestyle, they won't understand or be able to relate to your advice. I think they want to but they can't.

and yea, somali women are part of the problem too because they encourage and promote this type of shyt. There was one dude....i swear to god...:gucci:...he posted on his sc...another snap of a girl who was asking for people to come and support her...as she was going to appear in one of drake's music videos....IN THE BACKGROUND. :what::dwillhuh::dahell::why::snoop:

then ppl wonder why our country is in the shape that its in.

Karb

Veteran
Daps

oh "guuri ban disaya in hargeisa, bosaso, mogadishu, etc."....like lady, YOU AND YOUR KIDS LIVE IN CANADA...NOT AFRICA. :heh:

we also cannot see each other succeed. Its much easier to be jealous/envious or hate on a person for being successful than to seek advice/guidance/mentorship from that same person.

that is why you would see a substantially larger turnout at a cultural event/party than you would at a networking/mentorship event. And if people were to show up at the latter, its moreso to stunt and to show off then to genuinely help.

also, because our generation and the upcoming one are so engrossed in this degenerate lifestyle, they won't understand or be able to relate to your advice. I think they want to but they can't.

and yea, somali women are part of the problem too because they encourage and promote this type of shyt. There was one dude....i swear to god...:gucci:...he posted on his sc...another snap of a girl who was asking for people to come and support her...as she was going to appear in one of drake's music videos....IN THE BACKGROUND. :what::dwillhuh::dahell::why::snoop:

Bruh :deadmanny:

I can relate to what you said about networking events :laff:

It's basically 2 hours of people listing their accomplishments to stunt on the next man/woman :mjlol:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

The Somalis I've known in Canada during my life have a mixed bag. The lower income kids have problems. The middle to higher income kids do okay. I've known some lower income folks who've escaped the projects and are now doing well for themselves

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All of this is true, but to say that blacks here have nothing to worry about and have not faced systemic racism is bogus. We get the same shyt just with a nice smile. Blacks here still make less money. Still under-represented in the workforce in upper management. I see no black people in upper management here. We're all either poor or middle class/upper middle class. Plenty of well educated black folk here with average jobs topping out at maybe $120K at best in most professions.

It is disgraceful though how some parents come here, do jack shyt and have a bunch of kids who then do jack shyt. They are a strain on our economy.

My parents came here (not poor though, if that matters) to go to school, got degrees and raised kids who are upstanding members of society. That is how it's supposed to work, but we got too many coming here not about shyt.