The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This city man :francis:

Produces nothin but simps, lames, fakkits and wannabe thugs. :scust:

Live in a foreign land controlled by the white man but kill a black person because he is from a certain block brehs. :why::pacspit:

Degenerates. :francis:
. Toronto is filled with frauds and definitely simps. Dudes killing over no reason, domestic violence like crazy. Idk what the hell is going on, half these folks are pretty privileged too :mindblown:, acting like this is Newark or some shyt

Only thing I'm trying to do is grind in the daytime, fukk everything else

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
. Toronto is filled with frauds and definitely simps. Dudes killing over no reason, domestic violence like crazy. Idk what the hell is going on, half these folks are pretty privileged too :mindblown:, acting like this is Newark or some shyt

Only thing I'm trying to do is grind in the daytime, fukk everything else

Definitely frauds and wannabes, you have Punjabi nikkas from Brampton and rexdale thinking they're gangsters from the hood. How ur name sukhwinder with a turban trapping?

Domestic violence?? Word?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@CityNews
One person has been taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after reports of a fight and possible stabbing in the Sheppard and Wilson Heights area. Toronto police have arrested one suspect.

Watching the news now. Two dudes were having a knife fight :gucci:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Breh that was right near my mom's house on Alton Towers Circle...gotta get her out of that area

People getting ran over by dump trucks, houses exploding, daytime breaking and enterings, now kids getting shot up in broad daylight :francis:
Lol make sense cause that’s a heavy Asian area. I was shocked to hear a shooting happening there

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Y’all some pussies. A bunch scared ass nikkas if you get shot and die it was meant to be.

Toronto is still a safe ass city. Grown ass men getting scared like a bunch of wastemans :mjlol: