MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
heartbreaking
@The Odum of Ala Igbo

On Monday, the Canadian dream of a family of Nigerian migrants who arrived in Quebec in April, 2018, turned into a nightmare, Montreal Journal reports.

Two days after moving into their first home in Montreal, the 6-year-old son drowned in a swimming pool in the Saint-Léonard neighborhood. "I dream of being able to go back," sobs Bukola Babayemi, 31.

On her way to the low-cost resort pool on Monday, when the weather was hot, she was far from suspecting that she was spending her last moments with her eldest son, Bukumi.

"I told him to stay next to me.

But it took a second of inattention and I lost it. I immediately alerted the rescuer, but it was too late,”

whispers the mother of three, in tears.

After being found unconscious in the bottom of the pool, the boy was rush to the hospital, where he was confirmed dead.

Bukumi was to start school in September.

The pool has since be shutdown. In hopes of providing a better life for her children, Ms. Babayemi made the big trip to Canada from Houston, U.S last April.

Arrived in the United States in August 2016, she said she quickly realized that this country was not made for her family.

"It's so hard for the migrants there. We can do almost nothing, I had to beg for church food for my children," she said.

6-year-old Nigerian boy drowns in pool 2 months after relocating to Canada with his family

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
heartbreaking
@The Odum of Ala Igbo

On Monday, the Canadian dream of a family of Nigerian migrants who arrived in Quebec in April, 2018, turned into a nightmare, Montreal Journal reports.

Two days after moving into their first home in Montreal, the 6-year-old son drowned in a swimming pool in the Saint-Léonard neighborhood. "I dream of being able to go back," sobs Bukola Babayemi, 31.

On her way to the low-cost resort pool on Monday, when the weather was hot, she was far from suspecting that she was spending her last moments with her eldest son, Bukumi.

"I told him to stay next to me.

But it took a second of inattention and I lost it. I immediately alerted the rescuer, but it was too late,”

whispers the mother of three, in tears.

After being found unconscious in the bottom of the pool, the boy was rush to the hospital, where he was confirmed dead.

Bukumi was to start school in September.

The pool has since be shutdown. In hopes of providing a better life for her children, Ms. Babayemi made the big trip to Canada from Houston, U.S last April.

Arrived in the United States in August 2016, she said she quickly realized that this country was not made for her family.

"It's so hard for the migrants there. We can do almost nothing, I had to beg for church food for my children," she said.

6-year-old Nigerian boy drowns in pool 2 months after relocating to Canada with his family

That’s sad. Another victim of Nigeria

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Better question is how did they miss this during the multiple previous scan thrus of these properties :dead:

They had already made a statement a while ago that they had done all the searching and were confident nothing else was to be found now this...

Toronto Police just keep exposing themselves as massively incompetent. This care is airing them out.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Wifey type:blessed::blessed::blessed::noah::noah::noah::noah:

5fc3be674d5699e19fe10e9c59e4.jpeg

87906_photo98a7295f.jpg

i need to go bail my baby out:ohlawd::whew::whew::whew::wub::wub::wub:

A 21-year-old woman has been charged with attempted murder after a pedestrian and cyclist were both shot in Toronto last week.

Toronto police said the incident happened around 1 a.m. on Friday, June 29, in the Moss Park area of the city at Shuter and George streets.

Police say the female suspect, who was driving a vehicle, got into a verbal altercation with a 21-year-old pedestrian.

READ MORE: Man injured after drive-by shooting at King and Portland

Authorities said the woman exited her vehicle, removed a shotgun from the trunk and fired at the pedestrian.

Police said the victim and a 69-year-old cyclist riding in the area were both shot and suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

READ MORE: Mayor Tory ‘angry,’ calls on police to ‘root out the thugs’ responsible for Toronto’s rash of gun violence

Investigators managed to identify the suspect as Cassandra Beckett-Benjamin of Toronto.

She was arrested on Saturday and charged with 10 criminal offences including attempted murder, assault with a weapon, aggravated assault, possession of an unauthorized firearm and possession of an unauthorized firearm in a motor vehicle.

READ MORE: Two men in stable condition after double shooting in Brampton

Police said they also seized a quantity of drugs, a large sum of money and drug paraphernalia.

The accused made a court appearance on Sunday.

@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Better question is how did they miss this during the multiple previous scan thrus of these properties :dead:

They had already made a statement a while ago that they had done all the searching and were confident nothing else was to be found now this...

Toronto Police just keep exposing themselves as massively incompetent. This care is airing them out.

not just toronto its canada as a whole
i mean scraggly old robert pickton killed 50 women over 20 years

peel police allowed 3 peopl to die in one house before they realized hey maybe thre being murdered

but yeah toronto police takes the cake, paul bernardo was roaming free for years even got played giving Karla Homolka a deal :mjlol: