The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trudeau majority locked in. Provincial votes are not a predictor for federal elections at all. In fact they may be the opposite. 2 out of 3 OLP election wins over their 15 years happened with Harper in power.

I’m actually beyond amused at how giddy you guys are about this result. @FireDwaneCasey thinks Ford will do something about housing prices :russ: The same guy who found municipal government boring and stopped showing up, will not get anything done at the provincial level.

There will be a lot of voter regret, once the gridlock and chaos of a Ford government sets in. I also can’t wait till he throws the social conservative votes right under the bus, just like he did Granic-Allen after the leadership race. B-b-but Ford said he will stop the gay agenda :mjgrin: Liberals will win Ontario in 2019.

I thought Ford was done and it was ndp breh?

#fordnation
#fordmoreyears

Help is on the way

Justin is finizhed

He can take his carbon tax and shove it.m

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Our pot stocks :blessed:
I know, finally. Curious to see how today does. Man that late December surge seems so long ago. Should have sold then and re-bought in but I just stayed the course.

Time to fly now :blessed:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Ford was done and it was ndp breh?

#fordnation
#fordmoreyears

Help is on the way

Justin is finizhed

He can take his carbon tax and shove it.m
Horwath is terrible :manny:

What exactly do you expect Ford will be do? Im genuinely curious. He defacto ran Toronto under Rob, what did he accomplish then? What will be different this time? Yall love sloganery and memes. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Horwath is terrible :manny:

What exactly do you expect Ford will be do? Im genuinely curious. He defacto ran Toronto under Rob, what did he accomplish then? What will be different this time? Yall love sloganery and memes. :francis:

#ontarionfirst

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#ontarionfirst
:francis: Empty sloganery.

De4wGyhUcAILVjV.jpg

I predict the Sun, Ontario Proud, et.al will obsess over Wynne's ghost for his whole term. His inability to push a coherent agenda will be blamed on a grand leftie conspiracy spurred by the media and the bureaucracy. Theyll probably even steal "deep state" terminology from the Trumpsters. :mjgrin:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Quebecois people are the WOAT :scust:

Thank God I moved to the English speaking West Island of Montreal, I can go days on end without hearing a Quebecois accent over here. Feels like part of Ontario sometimes. :blessed:

My dream is to one day see Quebec separate(or kicked out of Canada) and Montreal then become part of Ontario.:ahh:

fukk Rene Lesveque and the Parti Quebecois for driving all the businesses out of Montreal in the 70s. Toronto benefited from the separatist movement more than Quebec did. :snoop:

Last edited:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quebecois people are the WOAT :scust:

Thank God I moved to the English speaking West Island of Montreal, I can go days on end without hearing a Quebecois accent over here. Feels like part of Ontario sometimes. :blessed:

My dream is to one day see Quebec separate(or kicked out of Canada) and Montreal then become part of Ontario.:ahh:

Do you speak French at all bruh?

Been thinking about making the move out to MTL but the job situation without French is :sadcam:

Is it possible for a Toronto breh to make a move out there and land a decent salary gig without French?