the dynasty continues
giphy.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes
wynne ruined ontario
n March 2017 the Angus Reid Institute reported that her job approval rating had fallen to 12 per cent, the lowest ever recorded

she bumped up min wage way to fast
selling of hydro one
that disgusting sex ed crap

You forgot rent controls, foreign buyers tax, etc. She fukked up a lot of shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I voted PC and I feel dirty. Fact of the matter is Liberals just went too far right. Getting taxed up the ass, mistake after mistake. Liberals dug their own grave. Trudeau can get the fukk out too. I say this as a left leaner.

Doug won't be great either but NDP and Libs had such shytty candidates.

wynne should have stepped down 2 years ago, her approval rating was at 12%. After that patrick brown ish she thoguht she had it in the bag as well

And I agree about trudeau, hes next. Trump is bullying him and the bum hasn't done anything cept open the border to syrians since he's been elected. I'll take jagmeet or scheer

It's time we have people look out for canadians first, rent and housing has skyrocketed while the provincial and fed government stood still

outlaw that ish like they did in australia

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wynne should have stepped down 2 years ago, her approval rating was at 12%. After that patrick brown ish she thoguht she had it in the bag as well

And I agree about trudeau, hes next. Trump is bullying him and the bum hasn't done anything cept open the border to syrians since he's been elected. I'll take jagmeet or scheer

It's time we have people look out for canadians first, rent and housing has skyrocketed while the provincial and fed government stood still

outlaw that ish like they did in australia

Rent and housing prices skyrocketed for many reasons though and I wouldn't blame Trudeau for that. Rent and housing prices are an issue in 2 cities really. Everywhere else it's manageable.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Its a good day. All the battymons are about to get kicked out of parliament. Pride Ontario budget about to shrink :wow:
A Ford in power means good times ahead in the city for nikkas :wow:

Went i went to my polling station to check that pc box...there were so many black people present! I was feeling proud, the black vote came out!

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Its a good day. All the battymons are about to get kicked out of parliament. Pride Ontario budget about to shrink :wow:
A Ford in power means good times ahead in the city for nikkas :wow:

Went i went to my polling station to check that pc box...there were so many black people present! I was feeling proud, the black vote came out!
:heh: actually, that sounds highly plausible :patrice:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rent and housing prices skyrocketed for many reasons though and I wouldn't blame Trudeau for that. Rent and housing prices are an issue in 2 cities really. Everywhere else it's manageable.

toronto and vancouver both due to chinese investors

Wynne new housing rules made it harder to get mortgage for the average folk, now housing prices are still expensive and now rent is even higher

a friggin studio will cost you like 1,600 now a month
even basement apartments are like 1,300-1,400

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
toronto and vancouver both due to chinese investors

Wynne new housing rules made it harder to get mortgage for the average folk, now housing prices are still expensive and now rent is even higher

a friggin studio will cost you like 1,600 now a month
even basement apartments are like 1,300-1,400

Toronto and Vancouver are different. Vancouver, yes...Chinese investors. Toronto is a combination of things. Transit being terrible, the greenbelt and lack of afofrdable housing.

How do you drop rent prices? You do that by building rental properties. But builders aren't building them because the idiot Wynne decided to put rental limits. So why would a builder invest in rental housing? She's an idiot. Incentivize builders to build rental housing. Build more affordable housing through the government. Rental limits just raise rents and housing costs. It has been proven elsewhere.