The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
housing is redic in the city, i almost bought a condo but then working out the mortgage/maintenance etc. I could literally rent a 4bdrm brand new house in brampton/mississauga for cheaper

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trudeau majority locked in. Provincial votes are not a predictor for federal elections at all. In fact they may be the opposite. 2 out of 3 OLP election wins over their 15 years happened with Harper in power.

I’m actually beyond amused at how giddy you guys are about this result. @FireDwaneCasey thinks Ford will do something about housing prices :russ: The same guy who found municipal government boring and stopped showing up, will not get anything done at the provincial level.

There will be a lot of voter regret, once the gridlock and chaos of a Ford government sets in. I also can’t wait till he throws the social conservative votes right under the bus, just like he did Granic-Allen after the leadership race. B-b-but Ford said he will stop the gay agenda :mjgrin: Liberals will win Ontario in 2019.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trudeau majority locked in. Provincial votes are not a predictor for federal elections at all. In fact they may be the opposite. 2 out of 3 OLP election wins over their 15 years happened with Harper in power.

I’m actually beyond amused at how giddy you guys are about this result. @FireDwaneCasey thinks Ford will do something about housing prices :russ: The same guy who found municipal government boring and stopped showing up, will not get anything done at the provincial level.

There will be a lot of voter regret, once the gridlock and chaos of a Ford government sets in. I also can’t wait till he throws the social conservative votes right under the bus, just like he did Granic-Allen after the leadership race. B-b-but Ford said he will stop the gay agenda :mjgrin: Liberals will win Ontario in 2019.

It's over for Justin