MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't take long... This what nikkaz in Toronto like now :mjlol:

Toronto Rappers Casper TNG & K Money Arrested After Insane Crime Spree

Four men, including two Toronto underground rappers have been hit with nearly one hundred charges.

The Greater Toronto Area literally became GTA yesterday. In the wake of a heated crime spree. Four men, including two rappers by the name of Casper TNG and K Money, have since been arrested for a combined tally of nearly one hundred charges. The complete list of charges can be found here, via the Toronto Police. It's difficult to discern what prompted the sudden crime spree, which took place on Wednesday May 30th, but the report paints quite an intense picture. Here's how it appeared to break down, according to the police report.

An officer observed a vehicle with four men sitting idle, wearing clothing that seemed to be hiding their identities. The officer went on to call for backup, when one of the men left the vehicle holding a firearm. The man went on to fire into traffic and pedestrians, luckily hitting nobody. After firing, the man hopped back in the vehicle, and the police proceeded to give pursuit. After the vehicle was surrounded by cops, the driver rammed into one of the police cars, severely damaging it. He than proceeded to drive into a police officer; once again, no serious injuries were obtained.

come outside come outside

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've always admired Canada as a country I've never been to it but its my back up country to flee to when America finally gets to remedial to live in

My only concern is are the people in Canada :mjpls:

if you live in toronto you barely see cacs