The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
bet. Imma save this.....Im in Illinois. We dont got that type of sauce. I ran into some cat at Banknote bar who ran to his crib and broke me off a nug. Trip was straight after that. I just know Summer is probably more popping than February (when I went).

I got you when you're in this city. Let me know whatever it is that you need.

I may need the same favour returned when I hit up Chicago again. Last time I had a friend of a friend chop me some dank, but I paid like $90usd for a quarter. Which is double what I'd usually pay here. I'm sure I got ripped off but beggars can't be choosers

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

I may need the same favour returned when I hit up Chicago again. Last time I had a friend of a friend chop me some dank, but I paid like $90usd for a quarter. Which is double what I'd usually pay here. I'm sure I got ripped off but beggars can't be choosers
that's easy peasy.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

You moved back to Toronto ?

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Toronto is crazy outrageous rent wise, i went to look at a condo today and it was 1,800 a month no parking for a 550 sq foot 1bdrm

like :dahell:

id rather sleep in my car in one of those overnight lots for 7 bucks than to pay that ish

Thats what I hate about Toronto,I dont understand why the city doesnt constantly build affordable apartments for rent...the population keeps rising and all u see are the same custy ass buildings. Over here in asia (singapore), u get sick of seeing so many new apartments.. I used to live in a 1500 sq, 3 bed for (400CAD).

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Public money, private influence: How some of our vital public institutions are vulnerable

This is worth the price of subscription ( I got one through work), but its an incredible article. Too long to copy paste, but details how this one Greek dude basically had a mafia-like hold on provincial and municipal institutions in Toronto. Had all his Greek associates raking in the dough :heh: He also has mafia links :mjgrin: Incredible skullduggery. Dude installed an associate at the TDSB board, who awarded a 1 billion dollar solar panel contract to a company also run by a Greek. In exchange for his work TDSB guy got 4 million paid to a company in his name. :jbhmm:

Check my posts below @FireDwaneCasey @MVike28 :heh:

Last edited: