The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
if im a liberal mpp i'm livid if wynne resigned last year i might still have a cushy six figure job. All them dudes are gone cept like 5 or 6 if there lucky

#fordnation though

Why though?

The funniest thing about voters in Western liberal democracies is that they're willing to vote for political parties which support racist candidates
EXHIBIT A:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-andrew-lawton-rebel-media-comments-1.4665625

Ontario PC candidate Andrew Lawton: gender and racial discrimination should be legal

So long as their taxes are lowered. EVEN IF that means less hospitals, worse schools etc.

Don't you work in a hospital?
:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why though?

The funniest thing about voters in Western liberal democracies is that they're willing to vote for political parties which support racist candidates
EXHIBIT A:
Liberals say Andrew Lawton 'has to go' after racist and sexist comments surface from 2016 | CBC News

Ontario PC candidate Andrew Lawton: gender and racial discrimination should be legal

So long as their taxes are lowered. EVEN IF that means less hospitals, worse schools etc.

Don't you work in a hospital?
:mjlol:

yeah I do

But if I vote its either pc or liberal, haven't even seen a ndp sign in my area :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
upload_2018-6-2_16-20-49.png

kitchener got two black folks running :dahell: