The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you know they just gone link with the nigerians and haitians making major money selling poison. and fukk can you blame them? dead end job, no respect, pawgs everywhere. can't even dikk down the pawgs without some bird food (a show of means).
They might as well but most of them getting deported. Canada don't play

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ford messed up you never ever ever talk about cuts to health care

Can't believe it finally paid off for howarth seems she's been around for evrr

Ndp back.

Rae days

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you know they just gone link with the nigerians and haitians making major money selling poison. and fukk can you blame them? dead end job, no respect, pawgs everywhere. can't even dikk down the pawgs without some bird food (a show of means).

Most will be sent back though, claiming refugee status when you're heterosexual and people are flying and living in Nigeria fine

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wynne is right about never-ending strikes under a NDP government :francis:
The NDP is definitely gonna struggle to fill their cabinet if they win a majority :heh: Gonna be a lotta university students and local activists suddenly thrust into power.

I expect power to moderate them though :manny: They wont govern much differently than the Liberals, I suspect.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The NDP is definitely gonna struggle to fill their cabinet if they win a majority :heh: Gonna be a lotta university students and local activists suddenly thrust into power.

I expect power to moderate them though :manny: They wont govern much differently than the Liberals, I suspect.

There are CFS (Canadian Federation of Students) employees running for office :lolbron:

We doomed :mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There are CFS (Canadian Federation of Students) employees running for office :lolbron:

We doomed :mjgrin:

Meh they did the same for the federal years ago, I mentioned in this thread my boss at the time airhead daughter mylene Freeman won a federal seat in Quebec

This chick was working at a intern and just smoked and talked on the phone :heh:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Meh they did the same for the federal years ago, I mentioned in this thread my boss at the time airhead daughter mylene Freeman won a federal seat in Quebec

This chick was working at a intern and just smoked and talked on the phone :heh:

This barmaid at my undergrad university who sucked dikks behind the bar counter is a MP in Quebec too. :mjlol:

Ruth-ellen-Brosseau.png