The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Funny enough brehs i drove to the Upper Beaches/Leslieville area for my wife’s friends sons bday party

I despise downtown with all my being. I honest to God don’t know how ppl pay such a premium to live in such a cramped, dirty and congested place.

I was counting down the hours to get the fukk back to Vaughan.

Daps
Took my brother and I 20 mins to get from the goodlife parking lot to my crib on east liberty lol
Oh god you're in the heart of that bottle neck...... what were they thinking doing all those projects on main roads in the same area at the same time?.... and honda indy this weekemd too..... smh

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh god you're in the heart of that bottle neck...... what were they thinking doing all those projects on main roads in the same area at the same time?.... and honda indy this weekemd too..... smh
its madness breh. i dont drive so i aint trippin but i feel sorry for people who commute to or from here via car

Daps
its madness breh. i dont drive so i aint trippin but i feel sorry for people who commute to or from here via car
yea i bushed my car years ago when i moved dwntwn. So yes currently I may have to wait on the 63 in traffic, but i remmeber how i felt on a hot summer day in a car just stuck.... and this shyt looks worse by faaaar

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Funny enough brehs i drove to the Upper Beaches/Leslieville area for my wife’s friends sons bday party

I despise downtown with all my being. I honest to God don’t know how ppl pay such a premium to live in such a cramped, dirty and congested place.

When i was younger I loved downtown, then as I got older and had to go to work I hated it and yep I still hate it. Last month I drove downtown and turned by accident on a one way street thankfully it was early so I just made a uturn. One way streets, bicycles, scooters, streetcars, jaywalkers, mental illness people running up to your car on the stop light, traffic

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hated it too

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah every day I'm so thankful I work remotely. I remember those days I had to go into work. It takes a toll on you with traffic either transit or the stop and go when driving I despise it. I don't know why they don't bring a congestion tax and increase parking rates and as well work on better transit instead of stupid light rails. As well having cops out directing traffic at busy intersections during rush hour then they can decide the flow of traffic instead of traffic lights and as well you won't have idiots getting caught in the intersection when teh light changes which also screws traffic
All that plus…how bout not having construction projects on every street all at the same time. And also make sure construction is actually happening. I always drive/walk/scooter/run by and nobody is fukking working.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Would y'all like to see Vancouver with a Tema again, or maybe Montréal? That would make a nice Tor/MTL rivalry.

Ottawa out here going out sad again
:mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Would y'all like to see Vancouver with a Tema again, or maybe Montréal? That would make a nice Tor/MTL rivalry.

I don't think they're actually considering MTL and VAN because it's more beneficial in making the Raptors Canada's team. The market size for MTL and VAN isn't as valuable as the other NA cities. Plus, a team in Canada doesn't generate that much ad revenue since American companies can't advertise to us. I highly doubt they'll put a NBA team in another Canadian city.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Vegas, Seattle, Nashville

Another cdn team would be interesting though and Vancouver would be a great choice with all that money but Seattle is close by

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegas, Seattle, Nashville

Another cdn team would be interesting though and Vancouver would be a great choice with all that money but Seattle is close by

Vancouver and Seattle had a teams before. I think its Montreal's turn to get one, they should be in the runnings.

Mexico City would be a first