The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
is traffic really that bad downtown? Since I work remote I never go into the office but I'm seeing people in liberty village saying its taken 30 min just to get out of their street and ish :picard:

I live in the area, I was talking about this with my pops on Friday. I said this:

The other main projects are streetcar work on King St in the area and closing off the Jameson exit to the Gardiner. Not to mention the construction projects on Rixhmond and Adelaide....... It took me 45 fukkin minutes to get from Jameson to Bathurst more than once this week.......:hhh:

. I just came back from London, Paris, and Barcelona a week and a half ago and was trying to preserve that "good vibes" and "wanderlust" feeling at least until the end of summer....:ohlawd:... this place destroyed it..:martin:... Toronto out here cosplaying as a world class city....:stopitslime:.... Chow's on the right track, but she got decades of fukkery to unravel...:francis:
Yall made the news :heh::beli::scust: woat infrastructure

Toronto's Deputy Mayor is calling on the city staff to develop a plan to tackle the "critical" congestion levels in Liberty Village, made worse by a slew of summer construction and major events at nearby venues.

Daps
Yall made the news :heh::beli::scust: woat infrastructure

Toronto's Deputy Mayor is calling on the city staff to develop a plan to tackle the "critical" congestion levels in Liberty Village, made worse by a slew of summer construction and major events at nearby venues.

Bruh.... It's bad..... I am sitting here right now and been contemplating whether I want to go to a cafe or something similar to chill out over by Ossington all because of the nightmare it would be to even take a streetcar for what should be a 5 min ride turning into a 30min one........ and Caribana is in 2 weeks!!! .. :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Bruh.... It's bad..... I am sitting here right now and been contemplating whether I want to go to a cafe or something similar to chill out over by Ossington all because of the nightmare it would be to even take a streetcar for what should be a 5 min ride turning into a 30min one........ and Caribana is in 2 weeks!!! .. :francis:
lol at people still going to caribana lol

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Smh

18-arrested-in-string-of-home-invasions-robberies-and-v0-afwhoxWghYO3bko2lXASV4_XXYcwrxOzFDXhVu3jNkM.jpg

SMH everyone black cept two indians.