The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

As a result, the judge ruled evidence of illegal firearms and ammunition couldn't be used in court, and 27-year-old Toronto rapper Omary Bent was acquitted of the charges.

but wait...........

In an unrelated incident in 2023, Bent was charged with second-degree murder after 24-year-old Shacquan Harrison was stabbed in Etobicoke. He is expected to stand trial later this year or early next year.

:gucci:
cops need to do better. too incompetent.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
All these vehicle thefts, yall ever thought about inevsting in the club? Does it work?

71-kSz9-9fL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Is Toronto as bad as they say it is today?

With the floods and all?
It was prettty bad. DVP was washed out and people ditched their cars on the highway. Some of the dealerships near bottom of dvp lost some of their fleet as well

Downtown core lost power mid day so the PATH in some sections was out of power, university line on ttc was out of power for a bit as well

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It was prettty bad. DVP was washed out and people ditched their cars on the highway. Some of the dealerships near bottom of dvp lost some of their fleet as well

Downtown core lost power mid day so the PATH in some sections was out of power, university line on ttc was out of power for a bit as well
I was supposed to go into the office yesterday:heh:
I woke up at 6 mad tired went :rudy: and sent a teams message that I'm staying home :blessed:

For fun, i checked the uber surge pricing at 3 to get out of the core :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not really

The only deterrent is a physical one (i.e. car in actual locked garage)

And apparently Tesla's Pin to Drive feature

There really isn't a deterrent if they want your car they will get it. People been jacked at the mall at plazas in broad daylight

For Tesla's it's mainly because where these cars are going they don't have the infrastructures for electric cars yet

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I was supposed to go into the office yesterday:heh:
I woke up at 6 mad tired went :rudy: and sent a teams message that I'm staying home :blessed:

For fun, i checked the uber surge pricing at 3 to get out of the core :damn:
Breh it was madness, lol
You made the right choice in the morning

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

world-class city Toronto!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's crazy that you have to call and threaten to cancel to get a deal

Paying 49.99 a mo the for internet with robbers. Promo expiring in September and the cheapest they offered me was 120 a month

Called to cancel and said bell was offering me 49.99 a month

Suddenly the guy said hold on and came back with a 49.99 offer for two years