The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka, I don't give a fukk, the leadership right now clearly isn't working, this cracker Justin needs to go & if it means Pierre is next up to bat then so be it, it can't be worse than what this clowns been doing for the past 8 years....
:childplease:

A waste yute who love Toronto lame street culture and conspiracies is a con servaturd. The trajectory of ignorance leading to the right Never fails. 😂

You just like them Black retards who was cheering Trump on south the border. "I like my racism out in the open" type buffoon.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
It's fukked up, my friend went to a wedding last night. I think it was some Arab wedding or something.

It used to blow my mind that people bring badness around certain areas: schools, holy places, weddings, places where kids are at you.

But these people don't live by a code or have any morals at all.

I hope the people involved where a +1 of a guest and not a guest or family member. As I get older I realized you can't be around people involved in that life.

I have a friend, I'm really debating on cutting off because he's still 1 foot in and 1 foot out of the streets. He's going back to school in January; I wanna be there to support him. but still tells me street things. He was with his "guy" and the guy sold drugs to a pregnant woman. My friend blamed the lady and said the child's future is already finished.

But I'm thinking why you hanging out around the guy that thinks it's okay to sell drugs to a pregnant woman :mjtf:
Be safe out there brother, ppl get jammed up just off association