The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt is everywhere. And trust, it will be harder for brehs to get jobs. Not only undercut by cheaper wages but Gurpinder ain’t hiring my black ass and ain’t renting to people who look like me.

You can already see those ads on Kijiji and FB marketplace

Punjab only
Etc

There are 1.5 billion Indians and they want to come to Canada

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yyp
And 80 percent of those Indians are going to diploma mills

Every Uber driver and food delivery service is baljinder

Even my local McDonald's in vaughan is all Indians
Trudeau got rid of the 20 hours min and now they are taking over

I'm here in Uganda and they are everywhere here as well

But I'm sure if I went to India and ooenedup a shop it would be burned down
Are they setting up shop in Africa or just Uganda? That's actually crazy to hear. I could be wrong, but I feel like the US is the only place I don't see them in large concentrated numbers. However, I assume it could vary by states there

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:

City really is a joke in terms of the vibes and things to do. The most you could’ve squeezed in was MAYBE going to Woodbine Beach which is also mid

I was in NYC and LA this summer and it’s unfair to compare those to Toronto but just the sheer beauty, size and “things to do” in each of those cities make Toronto a complete joke.
bigger doesn’t always mean better though
Depends on your personality

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Are they setting up shop in Africa or just Uganda? That's actually crazy to hear. I could be wrong, but I feel like the US is the only place I don't see them in large concentrated numbers. However, I assume it could vary by states there

They own hotels; restaurants etc. Mind you Idi amin kicked them out and they only returned after his rule.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

@Givethanks happened at that infinity conference center n

Shooting outside a wedding reception
2 youth killer 6 injured

I know the bride family

The shoot on “sight” culture strikes again
It's fukked up, my friend went to a wedding last night. I think it was some Arab wedding or something.

It used to blow my mind that people bring badness around certain areas: schools, holy places, weddings, places where kids are at you.

But these people don't live by a code or have any morals at all.

I hope the people involved where a +1 of a guest and not a guest or family member. As I get older I realized you can't be around people involved in that life.

I have a friend, I'm really debating on cutting off because he's still 1 foot in and 1 foot out of the streets. He's going back to school in January; I wanna be there to support him. but still tells me street things. He was with his "guy" and the guy sold drugs to a pregnant woman. My friend blamed the lady and said the child's future is already finished.

But I'm thinking why you hanging out around the guy that thinks it's okay to sell drugs to a pregnant woman :mjtf:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
@Malcolmxxx_23 lol you know nikkas are nervous when they start drawing comparisons between them & George Floyd nikkas turn into civil rights activists once the pressure becomes apparent to them...

for a fighting chance, what Martin Luther Top 5 needs to do is ask his lawyer to try to plead it down to manslaughter, hopefully he gets lucky & does 8 years he's done about 2, so he does 6 ....but taking it to trial is suicide, once the crown introduces everything you've done on social media, your videos, your songs & the ACTUAL physical evidence :francis:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I hope they bury him
What’s taking this trial ? Been like 2 years now

@Malcolmxxx_23 lol you know nikkas are nervous when they start drawing comparisons between them & George Floyd nikkas turn into civil rights activists once the pressure becomes apparent to them...

for a fighting chance, what Martin Luther Top 5 needs to do is ask his lawyer to try to plead it down to manslaughter, hopefully he gets lucky & does 8 years he's done about 2, so he does 6 ....but taking it to trial is suicide, once the crown introduces everything you've done on social media, your videos, your songs & the ACTUAL physical evidence :francis: