The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don’t know how people downtown just accept meals at the basic fast food spots/food courts being $20 on average

This is crazy. And all these spots are booming downtown

People have bought into the lifestyle and I know most aren’t “rich”

Just imagine what the actual rich are paying at fancy upscale restaurants downtown :banderas:

I remember one vendor in Nathan philips sq tried to charge me like $6 for a beef patty. And people was actually paying that price :wtf:

only the @Nkrumah Was Right brehs can afford those prices

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I rarely see a Somali , Eritrean , Ethiopian, Rwandan mingle outside their race
I find most people marry within their culture, but mess around with other people before they settle down.

In HS no one was really checking for Horner's until drake dropped that line, about a young East Africa queen or something like that. Then guys who used to tell me they'd never mess with a "Somalian" switched up their tune :mjlol:

Daps
IMG_9541.jpg

Sophie ready to show us skin now that she’s single
:scheme:
Thirst traps with the inspirstional quotes already starting...... OF by next fall..... :russ:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How bad is it downtown. Since I moved away from there I rarely go down. Few times It makes me happy to be living in the burbs. Never thought I’d say that.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
only the @Nkrumah Was Right brehs can afford those prices
So I’m big on fitness/training/meal prep and rarely eat out

Was in Richmond Hill to meet a client and was starving so decided to go to Rutherford Marketplace Aroma got a half grilled chicken and avocado sandwich. 10 bucks. Literally a 2 bite sandwich.

I made a comment to the cashier it’s been years since I ate there and I’m like this shyt doubled :wtf:

and she’s like I know :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Might be heading to NYC labour day weekend
What's my best option for minimzing cost for cell data? :patrice:

esim is the way breh :blessed:

you can get 1 gig free with redbull

then if you almost run out just cop a airalo esim

robbers etc,. charge 12 cdn plus tax for data. If you are say with your wife just need one esim and hotspot :ehh:

I'm travelling sep 1st going to newark then gotta make my way to jfk and im using the free esim from redbull for my data :ehh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
esim is the way breh :blessed:

you can get 1 gig free with redbull

then if you almost run out just cop a airalo esim

robbers etc,. charge 12 cdn plus tax for data. If you are say with your wife just need one esim and hotspot :ehh:

I'm travelling sep 1st going to newark then gotta make my way to jfk and im using the free esim from redbull for my data :ehh:
Always coming through :wow: :salute: