Sophie ready to show us skin now that she’s single
:scheme:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was just in Toronto and the amount you pay for food is crazy. Plus the amount of Indians/international students is shocking :whoo:

It’s even a lot of Mexicans in Toronto now. Can’t even be mad cause they are living it up and happy:manny:

Canada is seemingly for everyone these days but born & raised Canadians :lolbron:

breh I just got back from the grocery store. A bag of ruffles chips was 4.50 :picard:

Yeah all these diploma mills are all around the gta, devry and everest prob wish they never left so soon they'd be making a killing with the sandeeps and ravinders.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's going to be a cold winter. A bunch of homeless folks have taken over allen gardens and also a park in kensington market. Plus with the influx of refugees shelters aint going to have space.

I know the former delta hotel off the highway 401 and kennedy is now a shelter

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
It's going to be a cold winter. A bunch of homeless folks have taken over allen gardens and also a park in kensington market. Plus with the influx of refugees shelters aint going to have space.

don't even trip, Olivia's on the case:smugbiden:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Kensington Market takeover is sad.

I used to bring my dates there after spot hopping in the Market.

They stay out of Queen’s Park and Trinity Bellwoods tho

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh I just got back from the grocery store. A bag of ruffles chips was 4.50 :picard:

Yeah all these diploma mills are all around the gta, devry and everest prob wish they never left so soon they'd be making a killing with the sandeeps and ravinders.

I don’t know how people downtown just accept meals at the basic fast food spots/food courts being $20 on average

This is crazy. And all these spots are booming downtown

People have bought into the lifestyle and I know most aren’t “rich”

Just imagine what the actual rich are paying at fancy upscale restaurants downtown :banderas:

I remember one vendor in Nathan philips sq tried to charge me like $6 for a beef patty. And people was actually paying that price :wtf: