The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So no one cares about Doug Ford giving billions of dollars of land to his friends?
:mjlol:
Of the 15 parcels of land to be opened up, eight were bought up in the four years since Ford’s election; in 2018, the politician was recorded privately assuring developers he’d “open a big chunk” of the Greenbelt to housing if elected.

Donation records also showed some developers who owned Greenbelt land before it was opened up seemed to have given significant sums to the Progressive Conservative party — with lobbying records connecting five developers that stand to benefit most from the changes to Ford’s political party.

Collectively, the developers who bought Greenbelt land since Ford was elected spent over $278 million, according to land registry documents. According to Lysyk’s report Wednesday, Greenbelt landowners stand to make a total $8.28 billion from the province’s plan.

Goddamn:picard:
Corrupt with it

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm just going through some recent pages of the thread.

Yeah, it's crazy that Canada is accepting so many damn immigrants (especially from India). I was in Canada last year and most of the workers I saw at retail places were Indian :dead:

Also, Indian people were damn near everywhere. We have a good amount of Indians/South Asians here in NYC, but in Canada, it's on another level lol.

Until the housing crisis and other factors are under control, there should definitely be a significant decrease in the number of immigrants allowed to enter Canada. It's only common sense.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
How’d you bag a punjabi aunty?

I been tryna scoop them. Saw one at the walmart on rexdale and islington last week.

Titties were so massive i approached her 3x. :wow:

The thirst was real for me that day. Never approached a woman more than once in my life..

So u can imagine how big they were…🤤

She worked at the tim hortons I used to hit up every morning lol

So I saw her every day for like months, small talk turned to smiles turned to the occasional compliment and then I asked if she was married she said no so I gave her my number and told her if she doesn't have a husband she should at least have a boyfriend

:manny:

I'm a five star general handsome game, as well as first ballot tall gang and "brown" so no doubt these factors helped, but the aunty game is a long hard process, closing percentage is low, risks can be high

And yet so incredibly rewarding :ohlawd:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you like checking out on trips?

I’m there for work so I’ll be largely solo. I like to be around the people and get a feel for what the scene is. Would be cool to check out some bars, maybe some art, random shops, etc.

I’m definitely not above the typical tourist stuff. I’ve never been to Canada so I might as well say I saw the stuff you see in magazines.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel this thread has just bombarded into ”there are so many Indians here”

In all fairness, at all the fast food, gas station, service industry, minimum wage jobs I see them at, they do their job properly. I never seem frustrated or sulk. If anything, teenagers and adults who have Been raised here and been waiting for a silver spoon should applaud them for doing the work the ”Canadians” don’t want to do

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

In all fairness, at all the fast food, gas station, service industry, minimum wage jobs I see them at, they do their job properly. I never seem frustrated or sulk. If anything, teenagers and adults who have Been raised here and been waiting for a silver spoon should applaud them for doing the work the ”Canadians” don’t want to do

I only dislike the smell.

:damn:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I’m there for work so I’ll be largely solo. I like to be around the people and get a feel for what the scene is. Would be cool to check out some bars, maybe some art, random shops, etc.

I’m definitely not above the typical tourist stuff. I’ve never been to Canada so I might as well say I saw the stuff you see in magazines.

Assuming you’re staying downtown

Bars - Dundas/Ossington; College Street; King West

Art - AGO; Museum of Contemporary Art; the Power Plant

Shopping - Yorkville; Kensington

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
So no one cares about Doug Ford giving billions of dollars of land to his friends?
:mjlol:
Nope, because we don't have housing and Justin is getting a divorce:mjgrin:

It's crazy, my Indian classmates are Indian friends tell me they will legit do every and any job. I know bruthas well into their 30s with no formal education, have don't no trade work, or worked in an office, telling me they want an office job in the govt making 70k+/yr lol.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
She worked at the tim hortons I used to hit up every morning lol

So I saw her every day for like months, small talk turned to smiles turned to the occasional compliment and then I asked if she was married she said no so I gave her my number and told her if she doesn't have a husband she should at least have a boyfriend

:manny:

I'm a five star general handsome game, as well as first ballot tall gang and "brown" so no doubt these factors helped, but the aunty game is a long hard process, closing percentage is low, risks can be high

And yet so incredibly rewarding :ohlawd:

Some punjabi aunty’s/milfs be thick as hell…

Same with the fobs…

I kno these truck drivers and punjabi uncles with beer bellies ain’t layin no wood in them…

Worry about the smell sometimes…

How long it take to smash if the closing rate is low and risk is high?

She didn’t want her punjabi community seein her wit a brotha?