The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Some punjabi aunty’s/milfs be thick as hell…

Same with the fobs…

I kno these truck drivers and punjabi uncles with beer bellies ain’t layin no wood in them…

Worry about the smell sometimes…

How long it take to smash if the closing rate is low and risk is high?

She didn’t want her punjabi community seein her wit a brotha?

:scust:

Gentlemen…

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She worked at the tim hortons I used to hit up every morning lol

So I saw her every day for like months, small talk turned to smiles turned to the occasional compliment and then I asked if she was married she said no so I gave her my number and told her if she doesn't have a husband she should at least have a boyfriend

:manny:

I'm a five star general handsome game, as well as first ballot tall gang and "brown" so no doubt these factors helped, but the aunty game is a long hard process, closing percentage is low, risks can be high

And yet so incredibly rewarding :ohlawd:

my afghani breh :salute:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
When you say Punjabi aunty, you talking like this?:patrice:
a4df54832b22e19eb91927a48468b66a.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The sick thing is those refugees are still at those churches weeks later. And every day more and more refugees are coming to canada as word is spreading. What's going to happen in winter?

Remember when freeland went to the airport to hug and meet that saudi who turned out to be a big thot? But trudeau not even freeland can even go down to any of those churches and do anything. :mjpls: Where is the welcome mat for my brehs and brehettes from uganda, kenya, nigeria?

Chow is the only politician who has visited any of these black churches

Is this your king and queen?

videothumbnail.1548191912103.jpg
They never want Black immigrants here but they always want to celebrate and claim our accomplishments. When we make them relevant on a world stage in sports arts or entertainment. Then on top of that you gotta factor in that Black immigrants came here and smoothed shyt out for non white immigrants the hard way. It makes me sick to be honest.

They haven't opened up Black immigration to Canada since the early waves. A lot of people cheated their way here. When I came to Canada. Black Caribbean women had nursing and nanny sector on lock. Late 90's. Today both sectors are heavily staffed by Filipinos it's a night and day switch. But beyond that they were letting these other people in by 6 figures a year. Meanwhile Black people trickle in uninvited mostly. Now we are outnumber and outpaced. We never got the advantages to set up networks and take over that they afford others. On the flip side it's the reason why I get mad at kids of Black immigrants coming here to wild out also first and second generation Canadian brehs. They are just further making a case for us to not be here by living up to stereotypes as we fight for a fair access

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They know the average person can’t just get up and leave

Go to where ?
Alot of people still have connections to their home countries or old colonial connections, or decent latin countries

People moving to Portugal and Ghana from everywhere already

Canadians already moved to Panama, Costa Rica, and Mexico.. with more increasingly talking about it

It's become a fast drip

Soon might be only Indians left :russ: