The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
There are more Chinese and Indians than any other ethnic group out there.

There are over 1 billion Indians on earth now. And unlike Chinese rulers, The Indian government never forced population control and family planning policies on the masses. India never had a one-child policy.

Bro remember the hotel u stayed at in ottawa

The whole area is now Indian families walking up and down at night..mofos got aunties/kids out at 10pm

Like damn atleast go to restaurant etc

Just walking up and down the downtown area is crazy :dead:
They are taking over the entire province of Ontario

They already took the GTA, it’s over now it’s Guelph/Hamilton/Sarnia/London/Kingston etc turn

It’s literally an invasion out there.

Southern Ontario will be an Indian colony in 30 years if it still exists.

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
China, Philippines, and India.

Those three countries are the main sources of modern Canadian immigration In the 21st century.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There are over 1 billion Indians on earth now. And unlike Chinese rulers, The Indian government never forced population control and family planning policies on the masses. India never had a one-child policy.

They already took the GTA, it’s over now it’s Guelph/Hamilton/Sarnia/London/Kingston etc turn

😂😂 yep

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Canada is the easiest country to migrate too. I'm surprised in the uk rishi and suella haven't opened up policies more for their kind. Indians are everywhere I was shocked as I mentioned when I went to Uganda how many indians are there. And they are rude as hell .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Honestly nothing is going to change. But it just shows how sick everyone is of trudeau. These dudes are to scared to talk about lowering immigration till things get fixed. But nah lets bring in 800,000 international students (for context the whole of usa only has 750,000 international students). And bring in 500,000 permanent residents a year. But don't build new hospitals, new schools. Just add another 300,000 uber drivers who will then sponsor their whole family to come over

Too bad Jack Layton had to croak :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The sick thing is those refugees are still at those churches weeks later. And every day more and more refugees are coming to canada as word is spreading. What's going to happen in winter?

Remember when freeland went to the airport to hug and meet that saudi who turned out to be a big thot? But trudeau not even freeland can even go down to any of those churches and do anything. :mjpls: Where is the welcome mat for my brehs and brehettes from uganda, kenya, nigeria?

Chow is the only politician who has visited any of these black churches

Is this your king and queen?

videothumbnail.1548191912103.jpg

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm making decent money but looking for a second job until I can hit the 100K mark one day

It's even hard to find a second job nowadays because all these tfw can work 40 plus hours. Once that expires in Dec 31, 2023 it should open more part time jobs

From November 15, 2022, until December 31, 2023, international students who are in Canada and who have off-campus work authorization on their study permit will not be restricted by the 20-hour-per-week rule.