The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Honestly nothing is going to change. But it just shows how sick everyone is of trudeau. These dudes are to scared to talk about lowering immigration till things get fixed. But nah lets bring in 800,000 international students (for context the whole of usa only has 750,000 international students). And bring in 500,000 permanent residents a year. But don't build new hospitals, new schools. Just add another 300,000 uber drivers who will then sponsor their whole family to come over

Too bad Jack Layton had to croak :to:

Immigration will come down to Harper era levels. However, the tax base/old age dependents will be fukked in 20 years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bro has issues with Ardwick, Jungle, Chester Le, Driftwood amongst others i'm sure he'll have an enjoyable experience while he's in there :francis:

None of these toronto rappers have a legit means of making money, they are all robbers, drug dealers, scammers, pimps and no one is buying their garbage music or going to their garbage shows.. If any of them had money they would have done what drake, tory lanez, pressa etc. did and go to the USA. That's why every few months you hear of another of these losers getting locked up for drugs, robbery, sex trafficking or murder.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
None of these toronto rappers have a legit means of making money, they are all robbers, drug dealers, scammers and no one is buying their garbage music or going to their garbage shows.. If any of them had money they would have done what drake, tory lanez, pressa etc. did and go to the USA. That's why every few months you hear of another of these losers getting locked up for drugs, robbery, or murder.
I feel the issue is none of them set themselves apart to get signed or they're too stupid to catch a charge which bans you from the US. I think Toronto rappers mimic too much of what's hot in the US and haven't created their own sound to blow up. Even if they're going to copy drill rap at least make it your own like UK has done. There's a reason why UK rappers are more known across the globe than Canadian rappers if you remove Drake out of the equation.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It's even hard to find a second job nowadays because all these tfw can work 40 plus hours. Once that expires in Dec 31, 2023 it should open more part time jobs

From November 15, 2022, until December 31, 2023, international students who are in Canada and who have off-campus work authorization on their study permit will not be restricted by the 20-hour-per-week rule.
Damn sucks for them but I want more money and we're not gonna do shyt about all those corrupted mfkrs on the top so:yeshrug:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's even hard to find a second job nowadays because all these tfw can work 40 plus hours. Once that expires in Dec 31, 2023 it should open more part time jobs

From November 15, 2022, until December 31, 2023, international students who are in Canada and who have off-campus work authorization on their study permit will not be restricted by the 20-hour-per-week rule.
I know a guy in Burlington who works from home, 2 work from home jobs that add up to 100k, one job pays 70

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of these toronto rappers have a legit means of making money, they are all robbers, drug dealers, scammers, pimps and no one is buying their garbage music or going to their garbage shows.. If any of them had money they would have done what drake, tory lanez, pressa etc. did and go to the USA. That's why every few months you hear of another of these losers getting locked up for drugs, robbery, sex trafficking or murder.

dont some of them make youtube money?

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
dont some of them make youtube money?

bro, you can see how much all of these nikkas make on YouTube or get a general estimate, just type in their username on Track YouTube analytics, future predictions, & live subscriber counts - Social Blade
that clown Big Surp that just got booked me & @MikelArteta were talking about, these are his incredible numbers
bozo.png