The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bro remember the hotel u stayed at in ottawa

The whole area is now Indian families walking up and down at night..mofos got aunties/kids out at 10pm

Like damn atleast go to restaurant etc

Just walking up and down the downtown area is crazy :dead:

Evening strolls with arms folded behind your back
:mjlol:

My mom and pops do this too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro remember the hotel u stayed at in ottawa

The whole area is now Indian families walking up and down at night..mofos got aunties/kids out at 10pm

Like damn atleast go to restaurant etc

Just walking up and down the downtown area is crazy :dead:

:heh: they everywhere. Even when I took a flight from dubai to kampala uganda I was one of only 3 black folks on the flight it was all indians :russ:

folks took off their shoes and were barefoot and ish :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
damn when did cne get so expensive?
even with my corporate discount at work its still 20 dollars plus tax

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
  • hit a record high in Canada in June – $66,288 – up 21% in one year and 47% over four years, according to AutoTrader.ca’s price index report.
  • That, combined with higher lease and finance rates, has accelerated auto loan delinquencies.
  • “You’re talking about double-digit increases. I don’t think we’ve seen that before,” said Baris Akyurek, vice-president of insights and intelligence at AutoTrader.ca.
  • Alberta and British Columbia residents paid even more for new vehicles. In Alberta, the average price was $69,764 – an 18% increase from June, 2022. In British Columbia, it was $67,807 – a 19% increase from last June.
  • As new car prices rise, the financial burden on Canadians keeps growing. The average amount financed for a new vehicle was $53,023 in the fourth quarter of 2022, compared with $42,359 for the same period four years ago, according to consumer research company J.D. Power.
  • In June, 2023, Canadians paid an average of $797 a month on a new car payment. That has skyrocketed 38% from June, 2019, when monthly payments were $577 a month, according to AutoTrader.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:banderas:
poll.png

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
100%. Say what you will about Quebec and I don’t agree with everything but over there it’s assimilate or get phased out. Everywhere else is the opposite. Allow people to come here and create their own country here. fukk all that. But we don’t have a strong enough culture to force people to assimilate. Then tue amount of fraud that is tolerated is insane. So many scams being run especially by that group on their own people especially. Indians exploiting other Indians while the Canadian gov exploits thrm.

We won’t set caps because we so desperately need people Because cost of living is so high that people aren’t having kids. We also have a huge aging population. Literally a mess that has been created by shyt government.

I do agree on more balanced immigration, how do you convince Lib government who has their heads so far up India’s ass?

Indians numbers have been slightly increasing in Quebec, but yeah, you'll never see a Brampton over here. Indian owned Harvey's and Tim Hortons in Montreal are always getting hit with fines by the language police. Was at a KFC a few weeks ago, and some French CAC was spazzing out on the Indian staff for speaking to him in English. :mjlol:

Most Indians who come here usually wind up in Toronto or Vancouver within 5 years, they don't give a single fukk about the French language or Quebec culture, lol.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Don't you already got your Indian broad that makes you a nice cup of tea every 2nd Sunday?... :happy_hov:

Yup, my bi weekly Bae :smugbiden:

47 year old seasoned Punjabi aunt

:ohlawd:

had to switch from kashmir Chai to Karak Chai tho man's was getting fat

But I try to keep 2-3 in the lineup, active and on duty so I stay one eye open

Wouldn't mind smashing one of these tim hortons working Parvinders tho

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Indians numbers have been slightly increasing in Quebec, but yeah, you'll never see a Brampton over here. Indian owned Harvey's and Tim Hortons in Montreal are always getting hit with fines by the language police. Was at a KFC a few weeks ago, and some French CAC was spazzing out on the Indian staff for speaking to him in English. :mjlol:

Most Indians who come here usually wind up in Toronto or Vancouver within 5 years, they don't give a single fukk about the French language or Quebec culture, lol.
It's fair. Service industry you should be able to communicate in both languages.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

lol she’s not special. It just means someone else has better credit, higher income a better stable job and not needing two jobs. I just googled her name she’s working at a restaurant and just wrote her lsat. Notice she never mentioned any previous letters from any landlord.

Landlords aren’t dumb , they know how hard it is to evict someone they don’t care how much you offer in advance . They want letters, good credit means nothing if you’ve never rented before. A lot of folks are showing bank statements for like a few years, job letters that show stable employment for years, t4 slips etc etc

If you need a guarantor you’re probably not making enough and that’s no slight on her that’s just Toronto. 1bdrm condo is like 2,400 for example that’s nearly 30k a year. If I was a landlord I’d want someone making at least 100k which I doubt she’s making that much.

She’s crying about non rent control buildings but she only wants the new splashy condos built after 2018

Who would you rather rent to? a 21/22 year old working two jobs about to go to law school or a professional whose been working for 10 plus years with experience of paying his/her rent on time . She should get a roommate, a landlord will be more willing to rent to two people a 2bdrm for like 2800

Welcome to Toronto you Ottawian this is life over here

Last edited: