The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i hear this alot now. They're getting bold.

Our company put 2 and 2 together. We had our record revenue year last year with 80% of the producers working from home entirely.

But I understand 1 or 2 days in office, 3 and up is stupid.

This is why I love sales. If you're hitting your numbers you can do whatever the fukk you want.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup the amount of time and freedom in my life. I wouldn't even go back in the office for 30k more

I used to be cranky, depressed. Leaving my crib 615am and coming back like 630pm :picard:

could only go to the dentist on a saturday, oil change on a saturday etc. Winter the worst when it got dark soon

Now?

meh ill go to the dentist middle day, oil change middle day.

That's the best part of it. Get all grocery shopping and other errands and chores done m-f and have the weekend for yourself/family.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My dad has been in the hospital since last monday and I have to say I slag healthcare alot but the hospital has been excellent. Running every test under the sun.

If this was in the states would prob be coming out with a 40k bill and ish.

Hoping for his quick recovery!

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My dad has been in the hospital since last monday and I have to say I slag healthcare alot but the hospital has been excellent. Running every test under the sun.

Hoping your dad gets out healthy and quickly.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Hope he has a speedy recovery

I think that's the underrated fact about healthcare in Canada because paying a ton for healthcare make people ignore lingering health struggle. I still hate the wait time because depending on the hospitals here you can be there for hours.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Prayers to your father and the family bro.

Inshallah he bounces back.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Wishing your pops a quick recovery and back to health :salute: