The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
My dad has been in the hospital since last monday and I have to say I slag healthcare alot but the hospital has been excellent. Running every test under the sun.

If this was in the states would prob be coming out with a 40k bill and ish.
Speedy recovery for your pops and happy your experience is smooth, but my experience with my pops just 3 years ago was the exact opposite (before COVID lockdowns).

He had surgery booked - they moved it twice since they couldn't get enough nurse/support for the procedure (had to change my flight). We have good insurance which should've given him a semi-private/private room...instead they placed him in the senile ward with 3 other people. After a crazy man was cussing at my mom, we forced them to move him into a semi-private room in a different floor. This shyt tends to be roulette but I have friends who have had similar stories to mine recently...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Speedy recovery for your pops and happy your experience is smooth, but my experience with my pops just 3 years ago was the exact opposite (before COVID lockdowns).

He had surgery booked - they moved it twice since they couldn't get enough nurse/support for the procedure (had to change my flight). We have good insurance which should've given him a semi-private/private room...instead they placed him in the senile ward with 3 other people. After a crazy man was cussing at my mom, we forced them to move him into a semi-private room in a different floor. This shyt tends to be roulette but I have friends who have had similar stories to mine recently...

Sorry breh and thanks

My dad was (discharged today)at the new hospital in Vaughan had his own private room ( had no private insurance) and doctors rsn every tesy under the sun. Even had two MRIs

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know you're giggling, because you have a double digit IQ, but censorship being done by a gov't is never beneficial to to the citizens they govern, history will easily tell you that.
I don’t know why you’re so mad. Negging me is childish.

Keep crying though.

Edit:

On second thought I was addressing IG and FB as platforms and not the censorship you bytch ass fakkit.

All you do is post rebel news and alt right headlines. Bet you were with the truckers too. :camby:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL so on Monday he "bumped his head" and today's getting divorced. Any breh who has ever cheated on a volatile woman knows exactly what the fukk is going on here