Canada is dead

Too expensive

Healthcare in decline

Low wages

Majority of people just getting by

Immigration is a Ponzi scheme

Can’t even house refugees that you have then sleeping on the street

Justin been in power for like 8 years and canada has just got worse

Unless your a doctor and your spouse a lawyer staring out now you ain’t buying a property
I wouldn’t even say Canada, Montreal still is affordable housing, Calgary as well. Only thing is the weather in Calgary. Ontario and Vancouver are a wrap in terms of affordability unless you willing to get a house in the middle of nowhere like Sudbury.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
True but I feel like some use that as a crutch. There are many factors at play but this shyt is ridiculous.
Some got out that mentality some haven’t it is what it is. It took Sammy Yatim and Black Lives Matter for the public… mainly white folks in the city to realize that black folks aren’t treated fairly in the city.

Cops finally kind of admitted last year that they went to impoverished neighborhoods like it’s a breeding farm of criminals to pick preys for slaughter.

Look at how they treated the original runaway slaves American/Nova Scotians in the city .. look at how they treat indigenous folks.

This government allowed a BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET To Toronto Police.
:francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats also worse anywhere under 2.5 hrs in toronto rent is sky high. Even a few years ago you'd turn your nose down at hamilton and kitchener now even those places are like 2 grand for a 1bdrm

I remember just in 2017 when I was helping my ex find an apartment and a brand new condo 1bdrm beside yorkdale was 1,300 :heh: and that ish was considered a bit pricy back

6 years later that ish would be 2,300
Low key I’m still paying 1400 and I’m up in an apartment in Don mills. I’m probably going to stay in that bytch and get another spot and try and sublet it since shyt is cheap lol.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Low key I’m still paying 1400 and I’m up in an apartment in Don mills. I’m probably going to stay in that bytch and get another spot and try and sublet it since shyt is cheap lol.

You hit the jackpot. :damn:

1400 only way I’d leave that is when I’m dead and they dragging my body out

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think I won, I gotta a homie paying 870 a month for an apartment on Jameson. nikka been living there since 2007 and still ain’t left.
I'll do you one better, I know TWO people in WAterloo that never left heir apartments since 2008 and theyre paying $540 and $580

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m visiting my wife’s family in the States

Went to Texas and Missouri.

They do everything better than us, EVERYTHING.

Fam telling us to make that jump. I’m torn on exactly where. Need to do more scouting.

Long term Toronto ain’t it. And I’m a VP of Sales and make good money im blessed and yet it feels I’m under pressure everyday living here. I would be living like a king south of the border.
I've lived in both countries, they both have pros and cons. Toronto is a poverty pit though, I would also look at other parts of Canada. Texas, honestly is the only place in US that's worth financially living, but you lose the cultural experience as Texans are not big on festivals and cultural events like that. but you live like a king, besides being afraid to go out due to random active shooters.

My cousin prospered in Houston for many years, and his house has appraised from 80k to 380k. He's moving back to Africa next year retiring early with early retirement plus profits from the sale. HE said the country has changed an he doesnt even feel safe enough to check out a movie like he used to down there.