Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn :snoop::to:

Rip to the innocent
They'll give these guys.........13 years

Article content. In 2009, Valentine, then 27, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and was sentence to life with no chance of parole for 12 years.

The guy who killed creba will be out prob in the next few years prob

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
As someone born in Abu Dhabi

I’m here to tell you right now. The golden age of living as an expat in that region was the 80s-90s.

I have plenty family in Saudi too some naturalized.

I don’t blame the kids they’re wow’d by what they see online but it’s a mirage. But my thing is don’t take my word for it go see it for yourself.

Oh I can dig it bruh, I was born in Kuwait, left when I was 7 during the Gulf War

You're right about the marketing aspect of it. But I'm still getting alot of buzz from these 20-30 year olds who wanna get the fukk out. They'd rather buy a condo in Dubai then settle for something in butt fukk Ontario. Alot of them motivated by this LGBT backlash too

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Oh I can dig it bruh, I was born in Kuwait, left when I was 7 during the Gulf War

You're right about the marketing aspect of it. But I'm still getting alot of buzz from these 20-30 year olds who wanna get the fukk out. They'd rather buy a condo in Dubai then settle for something in butt fukk Ontario. Alot of them motivated by this LGBT backlash too
That age range is perfect to make that jump

If you have the means do it!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta pull this gif out again

Here you go

fresh-prince-we.gif

Sadly we all get lumped together.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m visiting my wife’s family in the States

Went to Texas and Missouri.

They do everything better than us, EVERYTHING.

Fam telling us to make that jump. I’m torn on exactly where. Need to do more scouting.

Long term Toronto ain’t it. And I’m a VP of Sales and make good money im blessed and yet it feels I’m under pressure everyday living here. I would be living like a king south of the border.

Go and don't look back. Please do it. I say this out of love. You won't regret it. Worse case scenario is you come back to Canada you will be richer. Whether it's friends or fam who moved, they have 0 desire to come back and laugh at me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’m visiting my wife’s family in the States

Went to Texas and Missouri.

They do everything better than us, EVERYTHING.

Fam telling us to make that jump. I’m torn on exactly where. Need to do more scouting.

Long term Toronto ain’t it. And I’m a VP of Sales and make good money im blessed and yet it feels I’m under pressure everyday living here. I would be living like a king south of the border.
They do everything better than us
Make that leap akhi

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Canada is soft on crime. Put these heathens away for good. I don't even give a fukk if the punishment is harsh. Put them away and send a message.
:russ:

That’s what happened the first time with harper and it led to where the city is now.

North American prisons are big business….
It’s not rehabilitation or correction.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canada is dead

Too expensive

Healthcare in decline

Low wages

Majority of people just getting by

Immigration is a Ponzi scheme

Can’t even house refugees that you have then sleeping on the street

Justin been in power for like 8 years and canada has just got worse

Unless your a doctor and your spouse a lawyer staring out now you ain’t buying a property

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ:

That’s what happened the first time with harper and it led to where the city is now.

North American prisons are big business….
It’s not rehabilitation or correction.

Harper actually brought in consecutive sentences and the Supreme Court overturned it

In May, all nine justices on Canada's top court overturned a 2011 Criminal Code provision that allowed judges to impose parole ineligibility periods of 25 years to be served consecutively for each murder, rather than concurrently.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Harper actually brought in consecutive sentences and the Supreme Court overturned it

In May, all nine justices on Canada's top court overturned a 2011 Criminal Code provision that allowed judges to impose parole ineligibility periods of 25 years to be served consecutively for each murder, rather than concurrently.
Mike Harris cut a lot of programs in Ontario which kind of slowly led to this .

Harper Also F’d up the city and used the Jane Creba situation to his advantage to get elected. You got kids going to Young Offenders and turning into monsters because they are getting bullied in jail…etc…

I’m not going to get into it but it’s a deep Vicious cycle.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Canada is dead

Too expensive

Healthcare in decline

Low wages

Majority of people just getting by

Immigration is a Ponzi scheme

Can’t even house refugees that you have then sleeping on the street

Justin been in power for like 8 years and canada has just got worse

Unless your a doctor and your spouse a lawyer staring out now you ain’t buying a property
I think it's obvious to get out if you can. It's going to be a bloodbath when mortgage renewal hits between now and 2025. We've already seen how shook people are who chose variable instead of fixed, and now imagine the others that bought between 2018-2021. Wages for the most part hasn't increased, so it's going to get ugly for many. I don't think Bank of Canada is going to ease up

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The pandemic really exposed the city and it doesn't help with alot of small businesses closing down. I think Toronto's popularity is on the decline and it's not as desirable a place to visit as it used to be. I think the aura of the city is gone and it's starting to get viral that Toronto is whatever compared to other major cities.
The drake effect brought a lot of attention here but Toronto is and and the people who move here are boring.

Yes the city is in decline. The people who made the city pop and gave Toronto an identity can't afford to live here. This city will become soulless in record time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mike Harris cut a lot of programs in Ontario which kind of slowly led to this .

Harper Also F’d up the city and used the Jane Creba situation to his advantage to get elected. You got kids going to Young Offenders and turning into monsters because they are getting bullied in jail…etc…

I’m not going to get into it but it’s a deep Vicious cycle.

mike harris sold the 407 for peanuts which would help alleviate traffic and as well closed hospitals which now we need more than ever