what-more-do-you-want-tyrese.gif

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m visiting my wife’s family in the States

Went to Texas and Missouri.

They do everything better than us, EVERYTHING.

Fam telling us to make that jump. I’m torn on exactly where. Need to do more scouting.

Long term Toronto ain’t it. And I’m a VP of Sales and make good money im blessed and yet it feels I’m under pressure everyday living here. I would be living like a king south of the border.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Almost every Muslim under 30 has Dubai, Qatar or Saudi dreams

Get their degree and get the fukk out of here

I made it, but I wonder at what cost....I love this city, it's my home, shyt it's the only home I know, but objectively this city is so fukking shyt and not worth it in the least bit

But sentimental reasons got me doubling down on the city.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They are described as:

Advertisement​

• Suspect 1: Male, Black, six-foot-tall with a medium build. He was wearing a white shirt with blood on it.
  • Suspect 2: Male, Black wearing a dark T-shirt with a floral print and blue jeans. He was last seen on foot on Queen Street heading towards Boston Avenue.

Welp
“On sight “ culture strikes again
Black man stay losing in this country and world wide

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Almost every Muslim under 30 has Dubai, Qatar or Saudi dreams

Get their degree and get the fukk out of here

I made it, but I wonder at what cost....I love this city, it's my home, shyt it's the only home I know, but objectively this city is so fukking shyt and not worth it in the least bit

But sentimental reasons got me doubling down on the city.
As someone born in Abu Dhabi

I’m here to tell you right now. The golden age of living as an expat in that region was the 80s-90s.

I have plenty family in Saudi too some naturalized.

I don’t blame the kids they’re wow’d by what they see online but it’s a mirage. But my thing is don’t take my word for it go see it for yourself.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I’m here to tell you right now. The golden age of living as an expat in that region was the 80s-90s.

I don’t blame the kids they’re wow’d by what they see online but it’s a mirage. But my thing is don’t take my word for it go see it for yourself.

Dubai was way to hot for me I’d get sick being in that heat daily

Now africa
I’m going back to Uganda in September. Now that’s a place I could live.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

can you expound on the mirage aspect....i get it looks all glitz and glamour online but how is the reality different? is it near impossible to live well there (Dubai) unless uber rish?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I’m visiting my wife’s family in the States

Went to Texas and Missouri.

They do everything better than us, EVERYTHING.

Fam telling us to make that jump. I’m torn on exactly where. Need to do more scouting.

Long term Toronto ain’t it. And I’m a VP of Sales and make good money im blessed and yet it feels I’m under pressure everyday living here. I would be living like a king south of the border.
I'm just telling you right now: if you want to move to the US, do NOT move to the South. Move to any region of the US except for the South.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm just telling you right now: if you want to move to the US, do NOT move to the South. Move to any region of the US except for the South.

giphy.gif

I have no desire to live in any southern state outside of Texas. My cousin is in West Palm and doing very well but I don’t like Florida one bit.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
can you expound on the mirage aspect....i get it looks all glitz and glamour online but how is the reality different? is it near impossible to live well there (Dubai) unless uber rish?
It was truly tax free back then.

My father was a petroleum engineer working for the national oil company and the perks were wild

Free housing, free annual trip back home covered, free tuition for school, company paid car. Health card, residence permit, etc paid for by company.

Nowadays none of those perks are guaranteed, and any residence related expenses are passed to the employee. Cost of living is outrageous especially given that Dubai/Abu Dhabi are short term transit destinations for most expats.

Saudi is even worse their rules for expats are crazy. MBS lost his damn mind.