The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
like i said this dude royally fd up. He'll be watched now 24/7 now that jobs will be on the line

lol top 5 has had a phone and been on social media for months and months, dude had the gall to finally rub it in their faces

exactly, I don't get how his mind works, yeah you get temporary clout/attention/buzz but how does that benefit you when you're botching your case & serving life in prison:snoop:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Top 5 snatched defeat from the jaws of victory yet still acts like he's still winning :mjlol:

Reality gonna hit that nikka like a ton a bricks when that sentence is handed down and the outside world forgets about him

No more hangin with Drake :wow:

No more livestreams with DJ Akademiks :wow:

No more Raptor games :wow:

No more p*ssy :wow:

Coulda been a star but chose to be a dummy. :snoop: R.I.P Hashim Omar Hashi

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Top 5 snatched defeat from the jaws of victory yet still acts like he's still winning :mjlol:

Reality gonna hit that nikka like a ton a bricks when that sentence is handed down and the outside world forgets about him

i saw part of that video, this dude is so disrespectful and literally a walking demon. what's crazy if he wasn't in jail he'd prob be killed by now. Same if flippa was acquitted he'd be killed by the mob

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
took the subway yesterday afternoon. it was a faq fest. dudes in thongs on public transit

they say they want to be respected but the rainbow coalition cannot stop sexualizing everything. they cannot have any boundaries or decorum.

they defeat themselves. from pride day to weekend to week to month. fakkits stole june.

I like pride parade only because it is symbolic of the end of this bizarre public spectacle filled month of june. you can't respect people who don't respect themselves. I hate gay culture. we have overcorrected from the days of persecution and now it is a problem

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
took the subway yesterday afternoon. it was a faq fest. dudes in thongs on public transit

they say they want to be respected but the rainbow coalition cannot stop sexualizing everything. they cannot have any boundaries or decorum.

they defeat themselves. from pride day to weekend to week to month. fakkits stole june.

I like pride parade only because it is symbolic of the end of this bizarre public spectacle filled month of june. you can't respect people who don't respect themselves. I hate gay culture. we have overcorrected from the days of persecution and now it is a problem

I find the public nudity to be gross.

It’s to be expected when you make your sexual identity your primary identity.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

I hate him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yup they’ve taken it way too far. I’m sick of it all that ish is everywhere now. Even when I went to eatons center I refused to walk on that damn rainbow steps and took the ramp instead.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yup they’ve taken it way too far. I’m sick of it all that ish is everywhere now. Even when I went to eatons center I refused to walk on that damn rainbow steps and took the ramp instead.
Breh there was kids families etc and these dudes parading their shyt in thongs on public transit with women encouraging the. A straight man would be charged so fast. It's gone too far

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the crazy thing is its all true. I'm old enough to remember even 15 years ago you could buy a house for 300k and a pre construction condo was 150
this generation is screwed and its only getting worse and it doesn't matter where you go. You can go live in st catharines and it's expensive, go live in belleville and its expensive

Rinsed.