MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't follow the election too closely
Why is Chow a problem?
Who would you like to have seen win and why?

She never said how high she will raise property taxes, will prob be a massive number that would have prob lost her the election if she said esp seeing how close baio was.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Hope they find this angel alive and well please :to:
Toronto police are reaching out to the public for help locating a four-year-old child who has been missing for the past five days.

Toronto police media relations officer Shannon Eames confirmed to CP24 that police were only made aware of the missing child today. When asked whether an Amber Alert will be issued, Eames said the incident "does not match Amber Alert criteria."

:dahell: is wrong with the caregivers?
Missing since last week, but police only notified today

One caregiver took off with her?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I've always felt it was a dangerous game to play, but still upset that people that were working got nothing. Also, there was a bunch of people working and abusing the CERB system
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) says 20 employees have been terminated after an internal review found they claimed COVID-19 benefits while still working at the tax authority.

The CRA said in a late Friday statement that more workers could be fired as it investigates about 600 employees who may have “inappropriately” received the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) despite not losing their job during the pandemic.

Those employees represent less than 1 per cent of the CRA’s workforce, the agency noted.

The CRA was responsible for administering the $2,000-per-month CERB when it was in effect between March and September 2020.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
im ignorant to why chow was so bad
would you mind explaining?
From what I gather it's about tax hike coming with her in charge. I think it's going towards social services though. Plus, I think many feel she got votes due to her husband being Jack Layton. I know Ford is against her, so maybe she's not that bad