The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I could easily tell people that.

There really isn't that MUCH to do in toronto in terms of tourism. Cn tower, ripley's, rom, casa loma , a couple neighborhoods and hotel prices are absurd
YAWN
my London fam wanted to swing by this summer they’re already going to NY I was like I’ll meet you THERE don’t come here

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

There really isn't that MUCH to do in toronto in terms of tourism. Cn tower, ripley's, rom, casa loma , a couple neighborhoods and hotel prices are absurd
YAWN

I went to NYC last summer and there was so much to do. Central Park where you could spend a whole day in, WTC, Yankee stadium, Madison Square Garden, times square, statue of liberty, brooklyn bridge, empire state building, radio city music hall, madame toussards, wall street , broadway and I could go on and on

London my fav city buckingham palace, westminster abbey, parliament, big ben, thames rivers, london bridge, harrods, football stadiums, westfields, brixton, london eye, museums (all are free), tower of london, the shard, kensington palace, war musems, olympic parks 40 min train ride to windsor castle, 1 hour train ride to oxford
my aunt and cousins from Brooklyn stopped visiting altogether :mjlol:

every time they came we ended up going downtown for a day or just sitting at the crib.

Toronto is only remotely fun in the summer time (specifically AFTER may)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy when I see people say they want to visit here over other cities. I am unsure if it's the Drake effect, but there's really not much to do compared to other major cities. Also, I don't think we'll improve as a destination due to the people in charge. I still don't understand how politicians don't go for an easy layup of making Toronto and other parts of the province a better destination.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
when i see those tourist buses downtown i genuinely feel sorry for them. driving thru dundas square :snoop:

show them shyt toronto traffic, the outside of the eaton centre then casaloma or the cn tower. of course they will shyt on the city

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

YAWN

I went to NYC last summer and there was so much to do. Central Park where you could spend a whole day in, WTC, Yankee stadium, Madison Square Garden, times square, statue of liberty, brooklyn bridge, empire state building, radio city music hall, madame toussards, wall street , broadway and I could go on and on

London my fav city buckingham palace, westminster abbey, parliament, big ben, thames rivers, london bridge, harrods, football stadiums, westfields, brixton, london eye, museums (all are free), tower of london, the shard, kensington palace, war musems, olympic parks 40 min train ride to windsor castle, 1 hour train ride to oxford
England on the bucket list
I hear London is :banderas:
Have distant extended fam in Leeds :ehh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

YAWN

London and nyc world class tier 1 cities :wow:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Globe and Mail got access to CSIS documents showing Chinese interference in the 2021 federal election. They were pushing for a Liberal minority. We paid a lot of attention to America and Russia and election interference. I wonder if we will pay attention to this?