The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have the worst mayors. I told folk not to vote for him.

Bruh…when rob ford was the mayor :wow::wow::wow:

We were was GLOBAL.

I’m talking primetime CNN, BBC, AL JAZEERA, etc.

Sooooooo manyyy quoteables :ohlawd:

Soooo much fukkery :ohlawd:

Sooo many hilarious moments :ohlawd:

Someone post the olivia gondek p*ssy eating vid :mjlol::mjlol:
Watched that video last night. What an embarrassment.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
No pic of Tory's side ting yet?............I'm ashamed y'all Coli nikkas ain't working hard enough...:francis:

That's her on the left. She's a director at mlse now apparently. Took down all her socials last night. There were YouTube interviews with her talking about cycling and transit in the city last night, those are down now.

tumblr_lyfkg9rJWH1r9h6eho1_500.pnj

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Seen on Reddit, this is wild. Pretty much shows it's about who you know or fukking 🤣

"It's been noted by the reporter in question that the named staffer now works as a "Special Projects Advisor" at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.

Rogers Communications owns 37.5% of MLSE.

The Rogers Control Trust holds the voting control of 100% of the votes and ownership of the partnership interest in Rogers Communications Partnership.

John Tory sits as an Advisor on the Rogers Control Trust.

So, the appearance is, that the 31 year old staffer got placed at MLSE after leaving the mayor's office. That appearance would suggest that Tory may have had a hand in that occurring.

An affair for a politician is almost expected but now you have conflicts, questions of integrity and ethics, etc. So it's now a bit easier to understand why the sudden resignation"