The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Seen on Reddit, this is wild. Pretty much shows it's about who you know or fukking 🤣

"It's been noted by the reporter in question that the named staffer now works as a "Special Projects Advisor" at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.

Rogers Communications owns 37.5% of MLSE.

The Rogers Control Trust holds the voting control of 100% of the votes and ownership of the partnership interest in Rogers Communications Partnership.

John Tory sits as an Advisor on the Rogers Control Trust.

So, the appearance is, that the 31 year old staffer got placed at MLSE after leaving the mayor's office. That appearance would suggest that Tory may have had a hand in that occurring.

An affair for a politician is almost expected but now you have conflicts, questions of integrity and ethics, etc. So it's now a bit easier to understand why the sudden resignation"

Tory wild as hell bruh :dead:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seen on Reddit, this is wild. Pretty much shows it's about who you know or fukking 🤣

"It's been noted by the reporter in question that the named staffer now works as a "Special Projects Advisor" at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.

Rogers Communications owns 37.5% of MLSE.

The Rogers Control Trust holds the voting control of 100% of the votes and ownership of the partnership interest in Rogers Communications Partnership.

John Tory sits as an Advisor on the Rogers Control Trust.

So, the appearance is, that the 31 year old staffer got placed at MLSE after leaving the mayor's office. That appearance would suggest that Tory may have had a hand in that occurring.

An affair for a politician is almost expected but now you have conflicts, questions of integrity and ethics, etc. So it's now a bit easier to understand why the sudden resignation"

Not surprised.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I could easily tell people that.

There really isn't that MUCH to do in toronto in terms of tourism. Cn tower, ripley's, rom, casa loma , a couple neighborhoods and hotel prices are absurd
YAWN

I went to NYC last summer and there was so much to do. Central Park where you could spend a whole day in, WTC, Yankee stadium, Madison Square Garden, times square, statue of liberty, brooklyn bridge, empire state building, radio city music hall, madame toussards, wall street , broadway and I could go on and on

London my fav city buckingham palace, westminster abbey, parliament, big ben, thames rivers, london bridge, harrods, football stadiums, westfields, brixton, london eye, museums (all are free), tower of london, the shard, kensington palace, war musems, olympic parks 40 min train ride to windsor castle, 1 hour train ride to oxford