The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Has to be the same bruh. Some kind of Hotep nikka catching bodies in Scarborough :huhldup:
In front of the daughter? :picard:
Some next level hate
Wonder the motive here

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i'm almost certain stories like this will triple.
At this point I swear Inflation just a money grab
We no longer have supply chain issues in 2023

Why is bank of canada not controlling prices,
Like set a percentage above which businesses cant increase their prices over a certain period of time

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

Like set a percentage above which businesses cant increase their prices over a certain period of time

Price controls can only be set by the federal government. They sorta worked when Trudeau the Elder tried in the 1970s?

Wage and Price Controls

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’ve “forgot” to put a scan a few items lately :manny: Not cause I need to but fukk these corporations for taxing on these high ass prices. It’s the principle now:francis:

They’re price gouging and profiteering in an economic crippling time for people. I hope people load up their carts and walk out the store with their items

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I’ve “forgot” to put a scan a few items lately :manny: Not cause I need to but fukk these corporations for taxing on these high ass prices. It’s the principle now:francis:

They’re price gouging and profiteering in an economic crippling time for people. I hope people load up their carts and walk out the store with their items

The people must steal
:blessed:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because our government is in bed with these corporations. Especially the big chains like Loblaws. The Trudeaus are friends with the Weston family. They’re part of the same “elite” in Canada and frequent the same circles so that won’t happen.

Just like when Loblaws was caught price gouging and fixing bread. Think about that. A billion dollar corporation that rakes in billions of dollars per year was fixing bread prices and manipulating them to profit at even greater rate while fukking me and you over. They got a slap on the wrist and had to pay back $20 in gift certifies lol no jail, no real fines, nothing. Just a cost of doing business tax after making off with billions in the scheme. This is just how Canada is and we all look the other way like pussies.

So take all you can from Em cause they’ll take from you :francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There are still supply chain issues but there is certainly a money grab by some businesses in the name of inflation. Rates are higher too so they build the cost of those loans into the prices. Services have nothing to do with inflarion yet prices are up. Just a giant scam.