The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women are spenders. It's why ads are catered mostly to woman, it's why you go to the mall and most stores are catered to women, its why most clothing and shoe stores have a tiny section for men but a big section for women.
dont join the group and say that, they will say "the women in this group are investors, blah blah blah," and some generic TO simps will come in to show off...

he showed me the responses, it was just over the top

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
low key working remote is the goat
don't even have to waste vacation days taking the rest of the week off because its dead and I'll just have my email running
It's nice, but I've noticed most job posting these days want either hybrid or in office. I assume WFH positions are filled

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
low key working remote is the goat
don't even have to waste vacation days taking the rest of the week off because its dead and I'll just have my email running
Yup

Coworkers: Jdub, you're not taking time off? Aren't you going to spend holiday time with the fam?

Me: nah, I'll be working. It'll be quiet, no meetings so I can finally get "things done"

Coworkers: man you're dedicated. Don't burn out

Me this week:

69994462-concept-of-technology-gaming-entertainment-and-people-bearded-african-man-enjoying-virtual-reality-g.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup

Coworkers: Jdub, you're not taking time off? Aren't you going to spend holiday time with the fam?

Me: nah, I'll be working. It'll be quiet, no meetings so I can finally get "things done"

Coworkers: man you're dedicated. Don't burn out

Me this week:

69994462-concept-of-technology-gaming-entertainment-and-people-bearded-african-man-enjoying-virtual-reality-g.jpg

:heh:

I'm leaving this year with 22 vacation days in my bank:mjlit:

and yup will just be videogames, movies

last week i had like 5 emails :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4