The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m at Tim Hortons. There’s been a constant line, and two open kiosks. Nobody is using the kiosks. Right now the line is up to 10 people and no one is using the kiosks. Is this shyt normal @MikelArteta ? :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m at Tim Hortons. There’s been a constant line, and two open kiosks. Nobody is using the kiosks. Right now the line is up to 10 people and no one is using the kiosks. Is this shyt normal @MikelArteta ? :mjlol:

yeah alot of people pay with cash at timmies
plus you cant be specific with a kiosk but paying at the cash you can select you want that donut, or no cheese or extra cup etc. etc.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah alot of people pay with cash at timmies
plus you cant be specific with a kiosk but paying at the cash you can select you want that donut, or no cheese or extra cup etc. etc.

Ah I see. I was wondering what the hell was going on :heh: I didn’t think about people wanting to customize their orders.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

I feel like you don't understand how our parliamentary democracy works. PM Trudeau doesn't need a majority of Canadians to vote Liberal in the next election to retain the plurality of the seats in Parliament.

The last Canadian election where the winner got 50%+ of the vote was in 1984...

So, it doesn't matter if most Canadians don't want PM Trudeau as Prime Minister. He never had the support of most Canadians. And neither did Stephen Harper, or Paul Martin, or Jean Chretien...

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a friend is in this GTA realestate group and he said some guy posted this, and people got offended and created a debate over it.
People are getting too extreme over there. It's not that serious, to me anyway.

RES.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel like you don't understand how our parliamentary democracy works. PM Trudeau doesn't need a majority of Canadians to vote Liberal in the next election to retain the plurality of the seats in Parliament.

The last Canadian election where the winner got 50%+ of the vote was in 1984...

So, it doesn't matter if most Canadians don't want PM Trudeau as Prime Minister. He never had the support of most Canadians. And neither did Stephen Harper, or Paul Martin, or Jean Chretien...

yeah pretty much, it would just be like doug ford. How everyone "hates" ford yet he still won with 40% of the vote

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So a friend is in this real GTA estate group and he said some guy posted this, and people got offended.
I'm so glad I left there. It's gotten over the top.

RES.png

women are spenders. It's why ads are catered mostly to woman, it's why you go to the mall and most stores are catered to women, its why most clothing and shoe stores have a tiny section for men but a big section for women.