NULL

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I flew out on Xmas Eve I’m in Cabo now

Let me tell you terminal 3 was :mjlol: status

My wife is charmer so she got to but in at the check in counter but the line was insanely long

Pure chaos

We also got our luggage thankfully alot of ppl didn’t after arriving here

Wild

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps

Rest In Peace Dukie

Makes you wonder how a Canadian citizen who goes missing abroad doesn't get reported on for almost 3 weeks after his disappearance. Almost seems like if a couple things about this scenario were different that main stream media would have reported on it within a day or 2 of the disappearance.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Black Israelites movement in Toronto?.... was just on the bus and homie got into it with an Ethiopian.. and preching to some Colombian who was just entertaining ol boy. :skip:

Oh no. They’re gonna clapped up for harassment real quick. Can’t be calling cacettes on Yonge x Dundas “devils” or “jezebels”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Rest In Peace Dukie

Makes you wonder how a Canadian citizen who goes missing abroad doesn't get reported on for almost 3 weeks after his disappearance. Almost seems like if a couple things about this scenario were different that main stream media would have reported on it within a day or 2 of the disappearance.

Wayne Smart had a long criminal history for violence and was under a lifetime firearms prohibition. He was charged with second-degree murder in the July 26, 1999 slaying of Delroy Barnes, 30, during a gunfight in a townhouse near St. Clair Ave. W. and Runnymede Rd.

Smart, 27, pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm while under prohibition and was sentenced to the equivalent of two years, considering his pre-trial custody, said Mr. Justice David Wat

t age 17, he was shot in the stomach at a nightclub in 1991.

Two years later, he was charged with first-degree murder after Landale Walters, 21, was shot through the basement window of a Shoreham Ct. home. Smart testified he fired his 9mm semi-automatic weapon five times in self-defence.

A jury acquitted Smart in 1994. A year later, Smart was acquitted of attempted murder in the shooting of another man.

He was also acquitted of a home invasion and another robbery.

Dude should have been in jail for life for all these crimes he did