The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
brehs really need to stay sober being around guns and hot headed people of all sexes. this situation is such a waste of the breh's talents. it's a shame brehs gotta try to adhere to the street image to feel a sense of manhood. now he's around all men with nary a good looking woman in site. them c.o women be busted 8 times out of 10. hope an appeal gets him out.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I learned about a decade ago that....sunwing is incompetent

Would never voluntarily step on their aircraft again, no matter the cost

Sucks to be stranded...with kids/elderly too
It’s like taking JetBlue

Stick to air Canada or west jet
I’m staying away from porter also ..after they randomly cancelled my flight back home

And flare is trash …they never have availability

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s like taking JetBlue

Stick to air Canada or west jet
I’m staying away from porter also ..after they randomly cancelled my flight back home

And flare is trash …they never have availability

I took flair once and never again. I agree I'd rather pay the extra and take air canada or west jet

All these other airlines don't have enough planes

sunwing has only 30 planes, flair only 28 if a flight is cancelled they don't have the jets to send another one like that. That's why these people are stranded. Sunwing doesn't have a plane on standby but as well they aren't apart of star alliance or oneworld so you are screwed. See if this was air canada they would at least rebook you on another star alliance that had empty seats at worst

west jest has over 100 planes in their fleet, air canada over 185

the only good thing about porter is say flying from toronto to newark is they have like 10 planes leaving a day so God forbid something happens there are other flights throughout the day they can put you own.

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Didn't realize how small the black population of Ottawa was until today. I swear I live in a little black bubble.
:ohhh: