The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some leftists are saying those institutions are cruel. Idiots.

Cruelty is leaving a paranoid schizophrenic on the streets.

this is the guy who did it today
suspecthighpark-1536x864.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute, so the government stimulus cheques people got (CERB) caused an inflation? :jbhmm:

This guy's a steaming pile of shyt. Fastest and largest rate hikes in history. Then tells business to stop giving bonuses and raises. BoC takes $45M in raises and bonuses this year. Failed at their jobs and get fat bonuses.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
with federal or provincial politics I feel Canadians are screwed on both levels. I think our only hope is boomers going away and them being forced to appeal to younger audiences. I feel Canadians don't really care or follow Canadian politics and many aren't aware when elections are or when to vote. It really does feel like no candidates inspire people to go out to vote.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
The bill is not a good idea. So many people who live outside of the cities need fire arms for protection and food.

A lot of people don't know how dangerous it is in parts of Canada with these damn grizzly bears and other large game roaming around.

This government is polarizing the country. Look at Alberta now with the sovereignty act, and soon Saskatchewan.

I can't wait for the next election.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people don't know how dangerous it is in parts of Canada with these damn grizzly bears and other large game roaming around.

This government is polarizing the country. Look at Alberta now with the sovereignty act, and soon Saskatchewan.

I can't wait for the next election.

Exactly, it blows my mind how undeducated poeple are on how much weapons are needed. And people need high powered weapons living out there. The messed up part is people have to die before they come to their senses.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Wait a minute, so the government stimulus cheques people got (CERB) caused an inflation? :jbhmm:

So imagine all the people who never qualified for CERB cheques, who have variable rate mortgages, and now have to pay $700-$1000 more a month on their mortgages, due to other people getting CERB cheques.

How in the actual fukk can anyone vote for Liberals or NDP next election. The coalition needs to be disbanded immediately, this PM needs to be fired immediately, and a reelection needs to be conducted immediately.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thank you, I mean I wouldn't want to have to depend on soley on cayenne pepper, bear spray, and amonia to keep things away.

they talking about they only banning guns "not commonly used for hunting". Thsi is dumb.

Hunting, predator control, and back country living can require some big time fire power often times.