The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just came back from Canada via Megabus and and at the border they denied this Canadian from
Entering the US cause she ain’t vaxxed.

I didn’t realize the US still blocks Canadians from entering if not vaxxed while unvaxxed US folks can go to Canada

shyt makes no sense. I legit felt bad for her. Border patrol legit told her to “grab a pillow from the back.” :picard:
:laugh:

fukk her

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just came back from Canada via Megabus and and at the border they denied this Canadian from
Entering the US cause she ain’t vaxxed.

I didn’t realize the US still blocks Canadians from entering if not vaxxed while unvaxxed US folks can go to Canada

shyt makes no sense. I legit felt bad for her. Border patrol legit told her to “grab a pillow from the back.” :picard:
I was in Canada a few weeks ago. When I was coming back to the U.S., they announced that they were checking for vax cards. They didn’t ask me directly, so I didn’t show it to them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
country is going to the dumps, ONtario is on a head start. Somebody needs to tell immigrants to avoid the place

A new immigrant coming here I actually feel sorry for them.

1. No one cares about your credentials so you end up working a crappy job like the innocent girl killed at a gas station
2. You pay a arm and a leg for school unless you are a pr or citizen
3. Used cars go for the same price as new cars and car insurance is probably highest in the world
4. God forbid you get sick as healthcare is in shambles
5. A 1bdrm in a garbage area filled with mouse and roaches will still set you ack like 1,700 and even then they will be bids and sometimes you gotta pay 6 months up front even if its illegal
6. Most jobs pay peanuts and haven't stayed up with inflation etc.
7. Buying a house will cost you over a mill and even with a downpayment of 100k you'll still be stuck with a million dollar mortgage and the high interest rates will lead you to potters grave.
8. Cell phone bills highest in the world.