Hopefully top 5 is next
Oh he also got a case for another murder of young black man

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Barrie man's collecting. Shouting out his locked homeboy in his hat.

boss :heh:

The Lotto Max odds have shone in favour of Larry Dennis of Barrie! He won a Maxmillions prize worth $500,000 in the October 11, 2022 Lotto Max draw.

Larry, 43, says he plays Lotto Max weekly. "I checked my ticket on my phone and thought I won something small at first," he shared while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his winnings. "I've been playing the lottery for five years – this feels good!"

Larry hopes to travel with his winnings.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Believe at some point they'll come collectinf
True. that's why I was hesitant to scheme, but crazy how many people I know used it when they weren't eligible. I have a weird feeling CRA might be too lazy to backtrack and get money back, but seeing stuff like this makes people angry that was working and didn't have the heart to attempt. They really should've just given money to all like some other countries did during start of pandemic.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True. that's why I was hesitant to scheme, but crazy how many people I know used it when they weren't eligible. I have a weird feeling CRA might be too lazy to backtrack and get money back, but seeing stuff like this makes people angry that was working and didn't have the heart to attempt. They really should've just given money to all like some other countries did during start of pandemic.
They wont be able to catch everyone

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cra will send review letters or whatever to a sample size of people and call it a day

I doubt they holla at even 50% of ppl