The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
lmao they're gonna be upset and i wonder if other cities follow

Good. Fck that annoying ass holiday.

Nothing but an excuse for these fcks to stink up square one, make noise, and sword fight in parking lots.

I used to love going to Brampton and Mississauga until the Italians and Portuguese had to flee.

Used to be a well manicured place.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Nothing but an excuse for these fcks to stink up square one, make noise, and sword fight in parking lots.

I used to love going to Brampton and Mississauga until the Italians and Portuguese had to flee.

Used to be a well nanicured place.
shyt I hear fireworks every other weekend in my neighborhood .

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I just came back from Canada via Megabus and and at the border they denied this Canadian from
Entering the US cause she ain’t vaxxed.

I didn’t realize the US still blocks Canadians from entering if not vaxxed while unvaxxed US folks can go to Canada

shyt makes no sense. I legit felt bad for her. Border patrol legit told her to “grab a pillow from the back.” :picard:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I just came back from Canada via Megabus and and at the border they denied this Canadian from
Entering the US cause she ain’t vaxxed.

I didn’t realize the US still blocks Canadians from entering if not vaxxed while unvaxxed US folks can go to Canada

shyt makes no sense. I legit felt bad for her. Border patrol legit told her to “grab a pillow from the back.” :picard:
I’m driving my mom over the border and she unvaxxed
Is it worth taking the chance ?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Used to be a well manicured place.
lol nobody want to be around that shyt

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I’m driving my mom over the border and she unvaxxed
Is it worth taking the chance ?

Based on what I saw this past weekend I don’t think so breh.

It’s fukked up tho cuz apparently they typically don’t ask and that was her point. She came over plenty of times to see her son and they didn’t say anything. But I guess it’s technically still a rule. :yeshrug: